No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney & Aquilla Hunting 2013-2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy folks. Droppin by to say hi. Anybody ready for the upcoming season yet?

Comment

Where you been hiding Justin?

Comment

Work at work and work at home. Got to find some time and get ready for deer season or try for a pig. My deer and hog from this past season are gone already. How ya been storm?

Comment

Buckshot, May the Kiddos be blessed with a lifetime of happiness.

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
            Work at work and work at home. Got to find some time and get ready for deer season or try for a pig. My deer and hog from this past season are gone already. How ya been storm?
            If you haven't heard I'm up in pennsylvania now at least for another week.

Texas Grown I got a phone call from human resources in Dallas a I should be in Florida
            Sometime next week if they get off their duffs.

Comment

Travling man now are ya? I don't miss chasing work from state to state.

Comment

Ok guys I got my offer letter today and I will be on my way it Florida on Saturday. My start date is the 21st of July so I'm going to have some time to hit the beach next week.

Comment

Congrats Jes !

Comment

Buckshot, Those are some pan sized fish right there.
                    Question for ya: do you know the best way to catch rainbow trout?

Ya troll for-em . Sorry brother, I just couldn't help it
                    Last edited by Texas Grown; 07-10-2014, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Your not right Mike!

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                        Your not right Mike!
                        I'll argue that . I am to "right"! Cause I ain't on "the left". And nobody else has told me any different today, or yesterday . And I got a thread over in the campfire Tommygun just drug back up (if ya feel like read-n some, click here ).

Besides, it's Buckshot that is up there with all those lefty Hippies on a high mountain top, and gay fish.

Buckshot, I told ya you should have taken a mason jar with ya. You could have taken some Texas air with ya for when ya need it. And yes, I know you'll have a cooler full of Co mountain air to bring back. But the first time you open the cooler, it's all gone. With a mason jar, you can look at the mountain air any time you want. Just don't open the lid
                        Last edited by Texas Grown; 07-10-2014, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                            If you haven't heard I'm up in pennsylvania now at least for another week.

Texas Grown I got a phone call from human resources in Dallas a I should be in Florida
                            Sometime next week if they get off their duffs.
                            Good luck and enjoy the beach for us!

Comment

Storm are you moving to fl? Or just a contract thing?

Comment

Lake Whitney & Aquilla Hunting 2013-2014

Tex G

I am from that thar reagon. I never seen them thar gay fitches. But, when ias daten my sister, my bestest friend left his'n feancey at the alter found out she's a vergin, told er that ifen she werten gooder nuf fur her fammy, she werten gooder nuf fur his'n.

Comment

Working...
                                X