ID:	24276324

Comment

Cool!!

Comment

very nice

Comment

Congrats again on a hard earned public land buck....Dang nice deer

Comment

saw a few does last night came by at 20 yards just never presented a shot.

Comment

Does Grapevine lake go off of TPWD for its bag limits,antler restrictions and what can be taken/ when it can be taken or does it have its own rules?

Comment

doe down

Finally got a shot on a deer at the Vine this year. Had a group of 6 doe come through. Actually have not been having much luck out there so I changed things up. Didn't go out there until 9:30 this morning. Doe came through. Almost didn't get a shot but then one of them turned and gave me a quartering away. Gotta love it. I know I miss my 4wheeler. Lot of work pulling a deer out by hand(cart).
                Attached Files

Comment

Good job. How far of a drag with the cart? Where do ya park ect?

Comment

That's awesome! congrats

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny quest View Post
                        Good job. How far of a drag with the cart? Where do ya park ect?
                        would say I pulled at least a mile.

BTW, makinbacon, they use TPWD rules on bag limits.

Comment

Originally posted by acearrow View Post
                          would say I pulled at least a mile.

BTW, makinbacon, they use TPWD rules on bag limits.
                          Yea!!! I am so happy for you! I saw your truck Friday morning early but you were gone when we left. I saw a little basket buck but that was it. Matt didn't see anything. Gosh....I gotta move on to some duck hunting because my dog is driving me crazy!

Comment

Just out of curiosity, anyone do any hog hunting at the Vine lately? Any luck?

Comment

I haven't seen any hogs since Nov. I went to the north side hog only area the other day and pretty much the whole area off the bike/ hiking trails are rooted up. Pretty much over the whole area so not really much help on a certain area but obviously they are in the area you would just have to get out there and do some walking.
                              Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Wylde E View Post
                                I haven't seen any hogs since Nov. I went to the north side hog only area the other day and pretty much the whole area off the bike/ hiking trails are rooted up. Pretty much over the whole area so not really much help on a certain area but obviously they are in the area you would just have to get out there and do some walking.
                                Good luck!
                                How many of you have seen the Hog Dogs out there? Went out there a couple weeks ago in the snow/ice and every pig track I saw had dog tracks right behind it. I saw them running dogs last year right at daylight and it ruined my hunt, just curious how many of you have experienced the same thing?

Comment

Working...
                                X