Bike / Stand / Cart set up for Laguna Atascosa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat00 View Post
    Why did u ditch the bike? Did it turn into more work?
    The walk in wasn't bad so I figured one less thing to pack. Also don't have to worry about flat tires or pot holes when it's still dark out

Comment

Gotcha , thanks Aguirre

Comment

Gotcha , thanks Aguirre

Comment

new cart

recently pushed the fool button and backed the boat trailer over my hunting bike so starting over again from scratch. was lucky to find a cannondale trail st 1 for a song.

have been using a 2 wheel vee cart but wanted something made around carrying my millennium t 100 tripod. by using only the top half of the legs with a pvc cap on the ends. makes a 5 foot tripod weighing about 30 lbs. about right in short country.
          for a cart i found a double kid carrier on craigslist for $20.00 stripped to the frame and started back up. the fold out rear half of cart is a piece of ladder stand section. sheet aluminum is salvaged old signs. the white bed is colorplast, about 30.00 in hardware and there it is. still in progress but think it will work well. going to add panniers on bike should be set, old cart set up was 37 lbs. this one is 25 lbs. and tows great.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hogdaddy View Post
            recently pushed the fool button and backed the boat trailer over my hunting bike so starting over again from scratch. was lucky to find a cannondale trail st 1 for a song.

have been using a 2 wheel vee cart but wanted something made around carrying my millennium t 100 tripod. by using only the top half of the legs with a pvc cap on the ends. makes a 5 foot tripod weighing about 30 lbs. about right in short country.
            for a cart i found a double kid carrier on craigslist for $20.00 stripped to the frame and started back up. the fold out rear half of cart is a piece of ladder stand section. sheet aluminum is salvaged old signs. the white bed is colorplast, about 30.00 in hardware and there it is. still in progress but think it will work well. going to add panniers on bike should be set, old cart set up was 37 lbs. this one is 25 lbs. and tows great.
            Nice rig HD

Comment

Originally posted by hogdaddy View Post
              did 24 mi. on the road bike yesterday, not going to let it sneak up on me.
              good lord you sure are getting ready!

Comment

Why did u ditch the bike? Did it turn into more work?
                Originally posted by Bowhunter1994 View Post
                good lord you sure are getting ready!
                Yeah pretty sure that wasn't this year LOL

Comment

Laguna Atascosa Pic

This a guy I took a pic of when I hunted there a few years ago.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X