Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lakes Whitney and Aquilla 2012-2013- lets go hunting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Justin, just sent $20.oo as gift to your PayPal for the contest.

Comment

Yep I'm ready. I'm going to walk around some out there this weekend and check out a few new spots. TO pm me your PayPal and I will get in on the contest this year.

Comment

pm sent ad

Comment

Bump

Comment

only 25 more days to go to help soothe the itch.

Comment

How many of yall prefer to hunt alone are with a partner

Comment

I like a hunting buddy but it's hard to find people to trust on public land. And someone who won't share your spots.

Comment

Yeah i had a hunting /fishing buddy my stuff was always safe it was the other peoples stuff he was
                  interested in

Comment

Finding a hunting buddy is a very rare find. I used to have one that would bait our 2 spots one week then I'd do it the next week. And we never told anyone about our set ups. But he moved away and I've got screwed multiple times since then on people stealing my stuff and telling people about my spots that took a long time to find and a lot of scouting. So watch who you trust.

Comment

It's easier to find a deer or hog than a hunting buddy. I'm to the point I only like one guy- ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                        It's easier to find a deer or hog than a hunting buddy. I'm to the point I only like one guy- ME.
                        Wow, you know that feller? I kinda enjoy being around him too!

I prefer young buddies, so they can haul my stuff and corn in, and haul my deer and pigs out. Anybody wanna be my hunt-n buddy?

Comment

[QUOTE=Texas Grown;
                          I prefer young buddies, so they can haul my stuff and corn in, and haul my deer and pigs out. Anybody wanna be my hunt-n buddy? [/QUOTE]

TG i think that could be a small price to pay for the knowledge you could give of the area

Comment

I like having a buddy, someone that absolutely lives to hunt like myself, makes everything more fun and doubles the success rate, I will hunt by myself, but would much rather hunt with someone else

Comment

Originally posted by WMR View Post
                              TG i think that could be a small price to pay for the knowledge you could give of the area
                              I'll show you where to drop my stuff, then take you to a goooood place. But don't be surprised if I come from a different direction to get ya for haul-n my critter out . Good see-n ya again Saturday Will .

Comment

Originally posted by team obsession View Post
                                Finding a hunting buddy is a very rare find. I used to have one that would bait our 2 spots one week then I'd do it the next week. And we never told anyone about our set ups. But he moved away and I've got screwed multiple times since then on people stealing my stuff and telling people about my spots that took a long time to find and a lot of scouting. So watch who you trust.
                                Hey now, we hunted together last year. I didn't tell anyone where your spot was. And fed it for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X