Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lakes Whitney and Aquilla 2012-2013- lets go hunting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The cheap cart from Academy Or Cabela's should be good. I got the one from Cabela's for 59.00 dollars and it works just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Nocturnal85 View Post
      Anyone got a good preference on a deer cart. Need to buy one had to pack a doe out the other day and have no problem doing that but I bet a cart would be much easier!
      You definitely need a cart in my opinion. The does aren't too bad but wait till you shoot a big fat buck. You'll be glad you had it. I got mine at academy. It's been great.

Comment

i gotta shoot a deer befor i can buy anything eles the wife says lol i need a trail cam i think then deer cart lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny B View Post
          i gotta shoot a deer befor i can buy anything eles the wife says lol i need a trail cam i think then deer cart lol
          You having a problem with not seeing anything??

Comment

Thanks for the info i will buying a cart Soon as i get to a academy then.

Comment

Don't forget to buy a cable lock as well and lock it to your truck. Don't want anyone walking off with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nocturnal85 View Post
                You having a problem with not seeing anything??
                Yea pretty much only seen 1 a few times at this new spot just hopeing fow something some of it is first time to ever hunt and with a bow hehe gl every one that's out today in my spot

Comment

Originally posted by arrowdiger View Post
                  Don't forget to buy a cable lock as well and lock it to your truck. Don't want anyone walking off with it.
                  I just bought one from wal-mart 14 bux. Big cable lock they aldo had a few 9 Dollor ones that prob would work for bed of truck

Comment

Hey guys not sure if there are any left but academy had a few carts on clearance for 49.00. And they have some python style cable locks for 9.99.

Comment

Originally posted by Fire_Hunter View Post
                      Hey guys not sure if there are any left but academy had a few carts on clearance for 49.00. And they have some python style cable locks for 9.99.
                      Cool too bad I already got my cable lock ...

Comment

Well sitting at an old favorite spot on lake A this morning. First time to go.to.it this year and the trails that are normally around it just aren't as thick as I had expected. So far no movement for me

Comment

No movement here also in lake w except a squarel lol and a few birds no deer corn been being gone but it was still here this morning

Comment

Well i can tell duck season has started. Dang noisey people they are. No Offence to anyone.

Comment

Well it was looking like a good morning. I had a doe to the left of me coming my direction. Then in front of me had one coming out couldn't tell what it was yet just knew it was a deer. Then hear comes this buck he looked like a 8pt but he came running in blowing like crazy. He never would be still very long. He would eat some corn blow and run around and eat some more and blow. He even left blowing. I was trying to see if he was legal cause if he was it was going to be close. But he did for about 5 minutes never would stop moving.

Comment

Originally posted by GunnerHunter View Post
                                Well it was looking like a good morning. I had a doe to the left of me coming my direction. Then in front of me had one coming out couldn't tell what it was yet just knew it was a deer. Then hear comes this buck he looked like a 8pt but he came running in blowing like crazy. He never would be still very long. He would eat some corn blow and run around and eat some more and blow. He even left blowing. I was trying to see if he was legal cause if he was it was going to be close. But he did for about 5 minutes never would stop moving.
                                Wow maybe he will come back or maybe the does will be back

Comment

Working...
                                X