Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lakes Whitney and Aquilla 2012-2013- lets go hunting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife asked me what is that green screen you are always looking at? So i showed her and she said that my story about my old buddy made me sound like a thief as well! So i figured i would clear myself. The guy i was hunting with had been my friend for a long time we went fishing all the time he is the guy who got me into hunting. It wasn't until we started hunting together that i figured out he liked to collect other peoples stuff. I noticed he would come back to the truck with new things all the time. I talked to him over and over about it. But he always would say somebody took my stuff one time so its just pay back. Then the day we seen that feeder was the first day i ever seen him take something. And i guess you could say i did help him steal it cause i am the one that broke the limb down. But like i said i seen what he was doing and panicked and made a quick decision cause i just wanted to get out of there and it was a bad choice. When we was going home is when i told him that i felt like crap and i didn't know what i was thinking helping him do that. And that is also the time i informed him that we wouldn't be hunting together anymore and not to come back around the house. ( I hope this clears my name with the green screen family)

Comment

Originally posted by team obsession View Post
      If anyone is free there are a bunch of people down at mccown camping now till Monday. We got lots of deer meat and beer!
      Comin friday thru monday with pops and the wife, i'll be the one in the light blue bass boat. Any sandies or cats biting ?

Comment

Originally posted by basscast View Post
        Comin friday thru monday with pops and the wife, i'll be the one in the light blue bass boat. Any sandies or cats biting ?
        The sandies are busting on top around mccown. But I haven't tried to catch em.

Comment

wish i wouldn't have missed the GTG but we did catch a mess o fish out at lake cooper. The three of us brought home 15 hybrids and 40 sandies, so it was worth the trip. A guide we run into said he heard the stripers were pickin up at Whitney...Any of yall seen or heard that??? I learned me some new techniques from the ol guy we went with and they dang sure work.

Comment

Headed to the camp-house

Comment

Justin have you herd anything about the Archery Tourney in Whitney. A buddy of mine said it was next Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowdiger View Post
                Justin have you herd anything about the Archery Tourney in Whitney. A buddy of mine said it was next Saturday.
                Yea it's next week. I'll take a pic of the ad and post it

Comment

If it's Saturday, then I'm out. I'll be at the LSBA Youth Archery booth at the Texas Trophy Hunter's Assoc. Extravaganza Saturday morning help-n the kiddos shoot.

Comment

I'm out for Saturday as well. I've been informed that is the last Saturday prior to taking our son to UNT, so mom is throwing a going-away party.

Comment

I got some paramedic class I got to go to that weekend in Dallas so I'm out. I could call the guy who puts it on and see if we could shoot a few days ahead of time.

Comment

Did some scouting friday, saw a few good spots but not much deer sign, except for this shed.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Good shed ATC.

We were up at Lowes today, noticed some jets on the ramp. F-5s or something else? Where from?

Comment

Actually L39's, new company hiring flights in them at the airport. They are based out of Spinks now.

Comment

Went to lake W this morning and did a little scouting. There was some deer sign but not alot. It's going to be tuff out there this year. Every things so growed up. The grass is above your knees. It got to hot for me so I got out of there.

Comment

Last nights catch
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X