Size:	101.0 KB
ID:	24137173
    BK's ranch ride.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352067863.601655.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	24137174
    Our current set up. 136 yards to the feeder.

Comment

We have Zues (a 15 pt 180" deer, and a nice 8 pt) at the feeder now. They are eating all the corn. I've never seen a deer so big in person, but what a sight to see. Just awesome!

Comment

Nothing today. We checked 1 of those 3 deer on Saturday. One buddy shot a spike dressed 80 pounds. I pick up a rifle and the deer on their invisibility cloaks. Everyone saw deer this weekend but me. Same story as last year so far. They passed on a couple young 8 pointers that are 1.5yo. No large does. Need the weather to change.

Comment

No update from Acc Jr. Hope he got one. Memories made that will never fade.

Comment

We had a couple big bucks this evening. No shooters. The deer started pouring in at last light, but my son couldn't see very good. Tomorrow will be a different story though. Going to a blind that is loaded with cull bucks and does. He should be able to seal the deal in the morning.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352087781.230552.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	24137285

When I saw this I thought of all of us in the woods lately!

Comment

I just put a Summit Climber (Goliath) up for sale in the classifieds. If anyone has any intertest PM me. It's like new 99%... Harness as well.

Comment

We are in the blind and ready to go. Good luck to everyone today!

Comment

Get some Aaron!! And good luck to everyone in the woods today!

Comment

**** it lol I knew time changed this weekend but I didn't think what it meant. I don't get off work till 6 and leave at 5:30 when I go hunt, well now it's dark at 6 lol no scouting for wife now. Oh well good luck guys

Comment

Originally posted by rageatvlawson View Post
                        **** it lol I knew time changed this weekend but I didn't think what it meant. I don't get off work till 6 and leave at 5:30 when I go hunt, well now it's dark at 6 lol no scouting for wife now. Oh well good luck guys
                        Yeah get to sleep in but screws the after work fun doesn't it.

i LOVE that pic by the way lmao.. that sounds just like all of us.

Comment

I'm a little irritated, too, that I'll have to wake up earlier to get in the tree before sunrise. Bow season spoils us. Well, aside from some things like major rut activity.

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
                            major rut activity.
                            What did he say precious? Whats this RUT precious hrmm??

Comment

Opps... I said the "R" word

Comment

How about the "A" word, there wasn't even any activity this weekend. Heard 3 total rifle shots all day yesterday....both norskman and i logged 12 hours in the stand and never saw a deer

Comment

Working...
                                X