No announcement yet.

Youth Powderhorn 11/18-20 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also in the blinds they have. Do they have chairs or should I bring some?

I also plan to bring an extra pop up. Would that be beneficial or no?

Comment

Stins, I sent you a PM about the UTV. Blinds have chairs. I don't think a pop up would be useful.

Comment

Stuns are you and you son going to the 6-7 of January hunt?

Comment

Originally posted by dontgetlost View Post
          Stuns are you and you son going to the 6-7 of January hunt?
          Yes sir

Comment

Sweet well my son and I will see yall there!

Comment

Couple more days until the youth Jan hunt. Cant wait, Ranger is loaded on trailer already and gear is in the garage ready to go. Headed out Thursday after work to a buddies to get some warm up in on some pigs and deer.

Comment

Does anyone have any maps of the compartments and blinds? It would be useful for me to have and try and transfer to my OnX ahead of the hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Stins View Post
                  Does anyone have any maps of the compartments and blinds? It would be useful for me to have and try and transfer to my OnX ahead of the hunt.
                  Here is what they gave us on the November hunt.

Comment

Looking forward to it. My son and I will be there along with my bro-in-law and 2 nephews! Weather is looking good. Hunted there a few years ago and I'm excited to be going back!

Comment

Originally posted by ZINS708 View Post

Here is what they gave us on the November hunt.
                      Thanks! I have pinned and labeled all the stands, most I can see on the map a couple I couldnt so I placed close. Plus I put the state park no hunting boundary in the map.

Is there clear boundaries in between compartments? I understand you can stalk and even drive around, so how do you make sure that you are staying clear of other hunters?

Comment

Originally posted by Stins View Post

Thanks! I have pinned and labeled all the stands, most I can see on the map a couple I couldnt so I placed close. Plus I put the state park no hunting boundary in the map.

Is there clear boundaries in between compartments? I understand you can stalk and even drive around, so how do you make sure that you are staying clear of other hunters?
                        There are roads and fences as some boundaries, but not all boundaries are clearly marked. The hunt coordinators took us out to our blinds and basically pointed out the general boundaries on our hunt.

Comment

Working...
                        X