Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope.

Comment

Thanks TO it's alot ezer to get them out since this year I got a game cart.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowdiger View Post
        Thanks TO it's alot ezer to get them out since this year I got a game cart.
        yeah same here

Comment

If any of you stumble across a huge dead buck with a huge set of antlers let me know. You can identify him by the Rage lodged 10 inches deep in his lower neck. Poor guy. I'll never rush a shot again.
          Last edited by Texas Stalker; 10-06-2011, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Will do not shure where you hunt but I will be on the look out.

Comment

Originally posted by team obsession View Post
              No one has killed anything yet in the contest.
              I'm on it dude, had a busy week, but it's game on Friday!!! I'll be callin you up this weekend, even if I gotta come weigh in Bambi, somethin brown is goin down... Hell, what if I hang out and come weigh in a coon just to get this thing goin. How many in now anyways. You might as well take entries since there's been noone scored...

Bring on the rut...Dumb Bucks...that's what I'm huntin!!!

Comment

I'm wondering about the rut this year, Raybob. The drought seems to have changed many things. I shot a doe Saturday and when I went to get her, to my surprise, she was close to delivering twins. What's up with that?

Comment

is there anything special you have to do to hunt on public land. i would appriciate any advice

Comment

Go to the Coe office and get a permit. That's it. Lots of rules and lots of walking. Lost 5 pounds since opening day. If ya don't mind all that then come on down.

Comment

For all you guys that are going out this morning keep an eye out for rattle snakes. I killed one last night and two this morning. One of them was setting right on the trail that I use to get to the tree that I put my stand in. I'm defiantly glade I bought some snake boots this year,but I hope they don't get tested out.
                      Last edited by arrowdiger; 10-07-2011, 05:07 AM.

Comment

For all you guys that are going out this morning keep an eye out for rattle snakes. I killed one last night and two this morning. One of them was setting right on the trail that I use to get to the tree that I put my stand in. I'm defiantly glade I bought some snake boots this year,but I hope they don't get tested out.
                        I wasnt able to go out but I have seen snakes here recently.

Comment

Wow, thanks. I wonder if it's all units or just certain ones they hang out in. I'll be out Sunday.

"Aim small, miss small"

Comment

Originally posted by bowmania View Post
                            I'm wondering about the rut this year, Raybob. The drought seems to have changed many things. I shot a doe Saturday and when I went to get her, to my surprise, she was close to delivering twins. What's up with that?
                            When does come into season, and are not bred during that cycle, they continue to ovulate every 30 days till bred. There may be a shortage of breading bucks in her area. Just say-n. You can kinda calculate the approximate conception date with the age of the fawn or development.

I was hunting in Llanno one year at a corporate lease with some coworkers Thanks Giving weekend 1984. We were doing deer drives. One kicked up this big fat doe and shot her on the run at about 120 yards. He didn't even know he hit her . Guess what fell out when we ripped her open? He bout fell out sick puke-n.

The snakes are gearing up for winter hibernation. Rocky outcrops, grassy terrain, brushy piles of wood and leaves, what more could a snake ask for ? Watch the trails as small rodents use them too. Reptiles set on the trails to try for dinner, just like we do for deer . I've only seen one copper head on the W lake in all my years. But have seen a number of rattlers. (I even know two areas where there are a ton of them). Almost the contrary on the A lake. Lots of copper heads with some cotton mouths. Just a reminder, snakes are off limits via corp rules .
                            Last edited by Texas Grown; 10-07-2011, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Test trying tapa talk same deer I shot the other day
                              Attached Files

Comment

I got it to work

Comment

Working...
                                X