Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Lake Whitney/Lake Aquilla 2011-2012 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah so do i

Comment

Well after sitting in same spot too long and not seeing any deer I moved. Found new place, after tromping through the woods finding it I got set up for about the last hour of daylight and what do ya know, I see a doe. She was within range but too much cover in the way where she was. I'll see tomorrow morning if this new spot is any good or not. Ya'll be safe out the & good luck.

Comment

Good luck Hunter75. I'll be out there tomorrow also. Hope we have some good luck.

Comment

Well back at it this am. Had two two AR bucks come in last night about 6:15pm and had a doe walk behind me. Hope I see a shooter this morning.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

No sir it was a small buck. Not even close to being legal.

Comment

Guarding some corn. Nice and quiet in these here woods.

Comment

Good luck to those in the woods.

Comment

Good luck everybody! I'm gonna get back in there at Lake A tomorrow evening and then again Friday morning. I have seen a few but only in the evening so far.

Comment

Just heard a deer grunt!!! And a lot of cows bellowing , and crows calling out my location. TexasStalker if you need help dragging out a monster let me know. Ya'll be safe out there & good luck.

Comment

I just got back from having a nature call, here come in two Park Ranger trucks, one with an ATV on a trailer. Pretty nice guys, did mention about the 144 sq in of orange to be wearing. Told him it was at tree, he was okay with that I was just returning from my nature call. I m curious if many of ya'll have run across these guys out during the actual hunting season. I figured they would look for illegal stands and the like before/after season. Just thought ya'll would like to know. Be safe & good luck.

Comment

I've never seen anyone other than hunters and hikers on Corp land...
                          Oh yeah, and dogs...

Comment

Can anybody tell me what the permit number format is? I don't have mine with me and I need to login to the site to update my activity report. I know I am #81...

Comment

I have seen them on a few occasions. Over the years. Also had a Cleburne police officer come down one time. I was taking a nap at lunch in my truck. He was looking in trucks and asked if I had any firearms in my truck. Guess someone called and said someone was shooting on COE land. Only shooting I heard was on private land.

Good luck to everyone out there today.

Comment

Originally posted by lgc999 View Post
                                Can anybody tell me what the permit number format is? I don't have mine with me and I need to login to the site to update my activity report. I know I am #81...
                                110### is the ticket

Comment

Working...
                                X