No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney/Lake Aquilla 2011-2012 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody goin out this evening? I'm gonna try to get down there if I can get off early enough to get setup. May hunt it this evening if I have time. If not gonna give it a go in the am.

HG

Comment

Originally posted by homegrown View Post
      Anybody goin out this evening? I'm gonna try to get down there if I can get off early enough to get setup. May hunt it this evening if I have time. If not gonna give it a go in the am.

HG
      Well get something. Not one person has put one on the ground for the contest. So maybe you can be the first.

Comment

That's the plan. I'll post up when I get in the tree and settled in. Headed to the house now to shower and change.

HG

Comment

That's the plan. I'll post up when I get in the tree and settled in. Headed to the house now to shower and change.

HG
          Get em.

Comment

good luck!!!

Comment

Congrats to all that scored on the weekend. Pat Mayse was good, saw some nice deer, I had a doe come in @ 20 yds. but a swing and a miss. Not really sure if she ducked or what happened. My buddy saw a real nice buck in the area we were hunting. No kills, but a great weekend with friends.

Comment

All I need now is a target!

HG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Attached Files

Comment

Well as I suspected on Sunday my uncles pawn shop equipment(pse)messed up for him he drew back on a doe and when he released the limb broke well what can u do.

Comment

I had a good opening day. I got my first deer with a bow. It was a doe at 25 yards. Got the heart and lungs. She didn't run far. Wow, what an awesome experience. Anyone want to buy a rifle? LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by bowmania View Post
                      I had a good opening day. I got my first deer with a bow. It was a doe at 25 yards. Got the heart and lungs. She didn't run far. Wow, what an awesome experience. Anyone want to buy a rifle? LOL.
                      Congrats

Comment

No luck tonight. I made too much racket getting in and setting up my treestand. Sucks that we can't leave them. Sure would make things easier but rules are rules. Sorry to hear bout the pse Buckchaser. My brothers Parker blew up on him this wend too. Looks like the cable broke and when it did one of the limbs came apart. Got him pretty good on the cheek but could have been a lot worse. Congrats Bowmania on drawing your first blood with archery gear. It is an addiction trust me. May go back out in thd am. I need to stick somethin…

HG

Comment

[QUOTE=homegrown;4303539]No luck tonight. I made too much racket getting in and setting up my treestand. Sucks that we can't leave them. Sure would make things easier but rules are rules. Sorry to hear bout the pse Buckchaser. My brothers Parker blew up on him this wend too. Looks like the cable broke and when it did one of the limbs came apart. Got him pretty good on the cheek but could have been a lot worse. Congrats Bowmania on drawing your first blood with archery gear. It is an addiction trust me. May go back out in thd am. I need to stick somethin

Comment

[quote=team obsession;4303941]
                            No luck tonight. I made too much racket getting in and setting up my treestand. Sucks that we can't leave them. Sure would make things easier but rules are rules. Sorry to hear bout the pse Buckchaser. My brothers Parker blew up on him this wend too. Looks like the cable broke and when it did one of the limbs came apart. Got him pretty good on the cheek but could have been a lot worse. Congrats Bowmania on drawing your first blood with archery gear. It is an addiction trust me. May go back out in thd am. I need to stick somethin
                            I never posted this^^^^. anyways I'm out here now. Let's see what happens.

Comment

Good luck TO. I couldn't make it this morning as my wife had to go in early. Drop something so we can get this contest underway.

HG

Comment

Good luck TO. Wack em and stack em!!

Comment

Working...
                                X