No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney/Lake Aquilla 2011-2012 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw several driving this mornin too. The moon is still up in the early mornin, allowing them to get an early start. Good luck everybody.

Comment

Lots of good movement this morning. None have madeit within bow range

Comment

I haven't seen anything yet this morning.

Comment

What area do u hunt?

Comment

Had a small six point come eat, then he chased off two doe that were comin in

Comment

Wish I was out this morn, but have more important things to be done (so I can get out at a later time).

Comment

Well this morning was a bust.

Comment

Sure wish I could be huntin with you fellers. Just have been too busy to hang out in the woods.

Maybe I'll see some of y'all when I get to spend some more time around Whitney in the near future. This has been a strange and very eventful year for me.

Got to get some more work done at the farm near town.
                  Last edited by 12 point; 12-17-2011, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Out this evening. Quiet so far.

Comment

Good luck Big Iron. I hope to hear some good news.

Comment

Went this morning, Aquilla,didnt see anything, finnaly got set up on a spot. been looking for the past week. evertime i would find a good spot i would look around and see a stand in a tree.lol
                        but theres enough space out there if you keep looking you can find a piece to yourself.

Looks promising, new to forum, look foward to shootin the !@#% with yall.

Comment

Can someone tell me how to insert an Avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by cpadgett View Post
                            Can someone tell me how to insert an Avatar?
                            Go to "user CP" under "user tools" (toward the top of this page) and click. Look at list on left and click "Edit Avatar". Follow instructions on page. Make sure your avatar is 160x160 or very near that.

And welcome to TBH ! You make the 34th person from Burleson that is a member of TBH ! We are strong!
                            Last edited by Texas Grown; 12-17-2011, 06:06 PM.

Comment

What's up cpagett! Good to see you on here... Go to the home at top of page and it will say edit avatar. You will figure it out from there. Elic

Comment

It's been pretty slow in the woods for some reason. I'm guessing the moon or maybe we need a good freeze to wake em up. I'm gonna try and hit it a couple of times before Christmas. I'll let y'all know.

Comment

Working...
                                X