Lake Whitney/Lake Aquilla 2011-2012 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
    Good luck Big Iron. I hope to hear some good news.
    I didn't see nuttin. I am going to try to make it out for a few hunts this week though. I'll send you a pm.

Comment

I didn't know that they stopped, except in extreme weather. And they sometimes move then. Don't give up till its over !
      Last edited by Texas Grown; 12-18-2011, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
        Is he legal?
        [ATTACH]294326[/ATTACH]

Is he legal?
        [ATTACH]294327[/ATTACH]

Not!
        [ATTACH]294328[/ATTACH]
        The doe for sure is looks like you had a good day TG

Comment

I was just out for the evening BI . When is this dang deer season over with any way? I got a monster hog to kill.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
            I was just out for the evening BI . When is this dang deer season over with any way? I got a monster hog to kill.
            I asked my wife and she said "not soon enough"

Comment

In the stand this morning hoping to see something before this weather moves in.

Comment

Originally posted by Fire_Hunter View Post
                In the stand this morning hoping to see something before this weather moves in.
                Good luck

Comment

TG, great pics. Nice to see they all aren't hiding. Good luck to all out, watching kids since schools out, wishing I was watching deer though.....

Comment

anyone out? im thinking bout goin and sitting in the rain

Comment

Me and TO just scouted about ten miles worth of walking. I'm miserable trying to choose if I should go hunting or not.

Comment

Tonight was a bust. Didn't see anything but when I was walking in and out.

Comment

Originally posted by cpadgett View Post
                          anyone out? im thinking bout goin and sitting in the rain
                          Well i went, about 0430 the bottom dropped out and I got to thinkin, I wonder how my boat is doing. So i figured I better go check on it, that was a very good idea. About 30 minutes later the bilge pump got all the water out and I left.

Saw nothin.

Lesson Learned, just because i can handle rain and wind doesnt mean my 17' Bass Boat can.

on another note Frogg Toggs are the !@#$. Stayed Dry so it other than wasting gas everything came out alright.

Comment

Sounds like quite a mess lol. I may go try In the morning.

Comment

Well, the rain has been eating up my vacation time. So no more hunting for me this season. The rain has been a blessing, but it came with a sacrifice. Best of luck to y'all for the remainder of the season.

Comment

I'll be in a tree in the am

Comment

Working...
                                X