Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch for the sales I got mine for 59.99 and it was 159.99

Comment

I'm going back out in the a.m. I took this evening off. The wife said I've been going to much. But when the Coe is basically your back yard it's hard not to.

Comment

i will, would think there would be some good sales coming up soon, if i get a doe this weekend, hopefully it wont be as bad to drag her back as that buck.

Comment

Originally posted by jmac19 View Post
          i will, would think there would be some good sales coming up soon, if i get a doe this weekend, hopefully it wont be as bad to drag her back as that buck.
          I will be out there this weekend satarday morning to monday morning if you need a game cart. This goes for everybody. My game cart is your game cart as long as you don't cut the lock to get it out of my truck. Just post on here and I will come help.

Comment

ok, will do. thanks Arrowdiger

Comment

I'm about 3/4 mile from the truck, but there are a few guys that hunt in between my truck and stand; I walk about 1 1/4 miles to stay out of their way. We have a deer cart that makes hauling the deer easy, it's a must have.

Comment

Originally posted by Massey View Post
                The good ol' days: I remember the week long permit during general season, buckshot only, then they changed it to slug only. Welcome to TBH
                I remember those days of "buckshot only" . Then went and got my self a scoped fully rifled slug barrel when that changed to "Slugs only". But already had several bows when You-know-who changed it to "bow only" .

Nice offer AD ! Same goes here. If any one needs a cart, and I'm on-line, let me know SASP.

And I hunt from 100 yards to 2.5 miles in as well . Usually 1.5+ miles in most of the time pending unit and crowd.

Comment

I think Cabelas had a decent game cart on sale for 49.99 last weekend. Not sure when the sale ends. Definitely worth looking into.

If you have some 550 cord or rope you can tie the cart to your pack and drag it in and out hands free. I have dragged it that way with two deer on the cart (I did have some help balancing the cart with weight on it). You can also throw your stand or other gear in the cart.
                  Last edited by Coyotekiller; 11-30-2011, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowdiger View Post
                    I will be out there this weekend satarday morning to monday morning if you need a game cart. This goes for everybody. My game cart is your game cart as long as you don't cut the lock to get it out of my truck. Just post on here and I will come help.
                    I should of put this in there. If you shoot one at 8:00 am don't expect for me to come out right then. I usually start to come out around 10:00am and after dark.

Comment

It's still on sale. A steal at $49.99. I gave $100 for the same one. I would have paid $250 for what's its worth. Here is the link. If you can afford one then get one. It's a life saver.

Comment

New to TBH, but I've hunter corp land for the last 3 year nice to find a place to share stories and experiences.

Comment

Welcome to the green screen.

Comment

@ Massey nice to see there are still respectful hunters out there. Can't count the times I have had guys that know I'm there hunting and come through during peak hours.

Comment

Hey Texas Stalker, do you have a white pickup?

Comment

Welcome Fire Hunter

Comment

Working...
                                X