No announcement yet.

Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks all....James yes pass through on both my doe right under legg....Sadies through both sholders

Comment

Good Job Sadie Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
        thanks all....James yes pass through on both my doe right under legg....Sadies through both sholders
        Sweet......I saw Sadie's..was just making sure she wasn't out-doing ya

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
          Well no does left in 302 My daughter Sadie shot a good one this morning about 07:00.Shot her at 5 steps from the blind Way to go Sadie on your first whitetail Daddy is proud

That's good stuff!!!!!!

Way to go Sadie!

Comment

Are there any areas still open as of now? I wasn't able to get out this weekend. I will be on Saturday afternoon and Sunday.

Comment

Congrats to you and your daughter.

Comment

24 hours and counting

Will be on a C-130 here in less than 24 hours heading on my journey back home to Texas, Can't wait, I have learned a lot on this here trip some good some not so good and some just straight bad. But soon to be home again where I belong with the wife and the kids. it will take me almost 3 days to get back due to the remoteness of my job sight, see ya'll soon. Matt you will probably be the first so I can say Thanks and get my license cause Monday I wil lbe on Hood all day taking care of buisness. Peace and see ya'll soon.

Comment

Does anyone else have this problem? I did take this opportunity to step outside and relieve myself. These cows stayed for awhile, left and came back. They did finally leave late in the afternoon and a doe came in right at dark but she was very skittish of the blind and turned and left.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BowTechGuardian View Post
                    Does anyone else have this problem? I did take this opportunity to step outside and relieve myself. These cows stayed for awhile, left and came back. They did finally leave late in the afternoon and a doe came in right at dark but she was very skittish of the blind and turned and left.
                    Prolly everyone on Ft Hood...that's why everyone builds fences around feeders...get a slingshot

Comment

Well so far it has been slow,Opening weekend did not see any Deer ,Just a lot of Birds eating the corn and Cows passing by.And I also put out some Acorn Rage powder to try to draw them in , but no luck with that either , But the COWS LOVED IT!!!!!!! and saw a lot of Squirrels running and jumping all over my place.So I guess it is goning to be Hit or Miss when ever they come by.

Comment

live hunt 301

In the stand right now filming wifes hunt....more to come looking for a doe or spike tonight...if mr nasty shows well you get the picture

Comment

Originally posted by jbitt4x4 View Post
                          Prolly everyone on Ft Hood...that's why everyone builds fences around feeders...get a slingshot
                          X2 on the slingshot *** Walmart can fix you up. While your getting the slingshot grab some of the ball bearings for ammo. They should be together or very close to it. Don't remember what they cost.

Comment

So far 3 button bucks came in for a visit

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

Comment

Just had 2 jakes 1 tom come through no shot ops

Comment

She just missed a big tom but practic makes perfect

Comment

Working...
                                X