Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BenBen View Post
    James,
    Yeah it seems that after 11yrs the "Iraqi government" can't figure it out. It's getting ugly over here and the U.S. Taxpayer is footing the bill.
    I hear ya...I know you and your platoon got shafted the last time...hopefully it gets better..get back here and retire

Comment

Does anyone have a cherry picker, (engine hoist) I could borrow for a couple weeks? I need to pull the engine in my sami, and drop another one in,but I'm not getting the other one till the 15th.

Comment

Myself and Twobanger just got back from Idaho
        I'm ready to go back way to hot for me hear

Comment

Welcome back.

Comment

just wanted to say hi to everybody. i am not new to fort hood or hunting, but i have not shot at anything either except dove, so i still consider myself a noob. i am currently in iraq, hopefully should be home in less then a month. i am really looking forward to getting back to the states and hunting on fort hood, and hoping to meet some nice people that could help a new guy out. i got a bow, shotgun and rifle so i am prepared for anything, i am really interested in using my bow the most though.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmyHunter68 View Post
              just wanted to say hi to everybody. i am not new to fort hood or hunting, but i have not shot at anything either except dove, so i still consider myself a noob. i am currently in iraq, hopefully should be home in less then a month. i am really looking forward to getting back to the states and hunting on fort hood, and hoping to meet some nice people that could help a new guy out. i got a bow, shotgun and rifle so i am prepared for anything, i am really interested in using my bow the most though.
              you must be in 4th brigade

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
                you must be in 4th brigade
                what unit are you in? My wife will be coming back in less than a month also

Comment

hhc 4bstb

Comment

Cool
                    Good to hear that you are coming home and just ask if you have any questions bunch of great guys on here....Oh and Thanks for you service

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
                      what unit are you in? My wife will be coming back in less than a month also;)b
                      Did she get a two year tour or what? Seems she has been gone longer then that.

Comment

how is the turkey hunting in the fall on fort hood?

Comment

Kevin is the turkey guru...he's in Africa now though...he will prolly chime in once he gets a chance to get on here...me..well I would shoot one if I saw one while deer hunting since the seasons run side by side..

Comment

AH 68 in the last 2 years I have seen the quail and turkey increase on the west side. But I will give you my .02 cents of advice; read up on both the TPW outdoor manual 2011-2012 and the Fort Hood hunting and Access guide 2011-2012. In the Texas outdoor manual it states Bell County can shoot gobblers only in the spring and Coryell County can shoot gobblers and Bearded hens in the fall and gobblers in the spring with a limit of 4. When it comes to things like this the fort hood reg trumps the state bell is on one side and Coryell is on the other but the Fort Hood reg only states 3 Gobblers no hens.

Comment

Live Fire 89 is always good for turkey..and a bunch of great guides as well.

Comment

hows the hog hunting?

Comment

Working...
                                X