No announcement yet.

Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, just for ya'll hood hunters, i got hit on my own property, someone like my 2 game camera's more than I did have a use for them.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
      Yep, just for ya'll hood hunters, i got hit on my own property, someone like my 2 game camera's more than I did have a use for them.
      Sorry to hear that Kevin . I lost a camera last year , and somebody decided they would hunt my stand this year for me. Every time I went they had left trash in it .

Comment

Sorry to hear that Kevin. It's sad when stuff isn't safe on your place. Arse whoopin for sure.

Comment

Alec, where you been hiding at.

I hear ya, foot prints led from and too back neighbors property but he has it leased out. Got a good idea it is the guy leasing, maybe his protein feeder would look good in my side yard. And it's a 2k allseason and empty. Lol

Comment

Got a saw thanks Lance, you da man.
            No problem brother.

Originally posted by alec73065 View Post
            Did some scouting this weekend and found two setups in the places I want to be in . A really nice brushed in blind and feeder with no name or info on it , and a stand with no feeder put up last year. I will keep looking I guess, I need to move my current set up , wind was never right there and I was busted the few times I was able to hunt.
            What areas were you looking in?

Comment

Originally posted by BowTechGuardian View Post
              No problem brother.

Gigs up he found your sets.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
                Gigs up he found your sets.....lol

Comment

Kevin,
                  Call the GW and LLEO. Hopefully you tagged your stuff. Best of luck brother.

Comment

No problem brother.

I was in 11 , i think I saw the set on here at one time with a good pic. I was looking for a name on it , fresh corn on the ground but not near the feeder. Once I saw the corn I hightailed it hoping I wasn't ruining someones hog hunting. I immediately thought it was Matt's and was going to moon his camera J/K . I have a good set up in 11 but I was not able to get the wind right all season. where i am at the wind constantly shifts all day, I was busted more times than I care to count.

Comment

Alec, where you been hiding at.

I hear ya, foot prints led from and too back neighbors property but he has it leased out. Got a good idea it is the guy leasing, maybe his protein feeder would look good in my side yard. And it's a 2k allseason and empty. Lol
                      Hey kevin , been busy with work and traveling. trying to do some scouting while it is still cool. last year all of my scouting was done when it was 100 degrees. Sorry to hear about your losses , seems like there is always someone that needs your stuff more than you. Dang thieves

Comment

Originally posted by alec73065 View Post
                        I was in 11 , i think I saw the set on here at one time with a good pic. I was looking for a name on it , fresh corn on the ground but not near the feeder. Once I saw the corn I hightailed it hoping I wasn't ruining someones hog hunting. I immediately thought it was Matt's and was going to moon his camera J/K . I have a good set up in 11 but I was not able to get the wind right all season. where i am at the wind constantly shifts all day, I was busted more times than I care to count.
                        I know. I'm looking for new areas for next season. I had a great spot, had 2 great bucks on cam but could never hunt it because it was always closed. I hunted it 3 times all season. And my other area was open quite a bit but I would stay up till midnight Thursday to sign in for Sat and for some crazy reason the area would fill up right up at midnight. Crazy. Seems like every where I go I find a stand. I was told that some people call in with other peoples area access numbers to fill up the areas. I know I have tried signing in before and my number was signed into areas that I never been to so, of course I immediately signed out of the area. Ridiculous!!!

Comment

I know. I'm looking for new areas for next season. I had a great spot, had 2 great bucks on cam but could never hunt it because it was always closed. I hunted it 3 times all season. And my other area was open quite a bit but I would stay up till midnight Thursday to sign in for Sat and for some crazy reason the area would fill up right up at midnight. Crazy. Seems like every where I go I find a stand. I was told that some people call in with other peoples area access numbers to fill up the areas. I know I have tried signing in before and my number was signed into areas that I never been to so, of course I immediately signed out of the area. Ridiculous!!!

That has happened to me before as well.

Comment

Lance can I meet up with ya Friday around lunch for saw?

Comment

Lance can I meet up with ya Friday around lunch for saw?
                              Friday is good. Where? I work at III Corps HQ.

Comment

Has 21 and 115 ever been a guided area was out there training and I saw a few permenent stands that looked like a guide stand? I also saw a drainage pipe feeder out there close to the lake.

Posted from Texasbowhunter.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                                X