Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
    Thats just a guess because what the puotas havebeen in that region in the past
    That's o.k. I already got plan B figured out. If there's only one buck, I'll get it. If all else fails, there's always beer to be drunk/drank (don't ask me which one is grammatically correct). Gonna have to have a talk with the live in Chinese Chef/Maid and get her priorities straight though. She went to the store today and spent as much money on milk as she did on beer. That's gotta stop.

Comment

I got an idear ..... how about a couple special areas or failing that special quotas for the over 70 crowd??? Just kidding, or am I?

Comment

some pocket knives with omteresting handles. top to bottom...
        cotton wood fuzz
        grevalia seed pod (Austrslian plant)
        sterizized kangeroo poo (yup for real)

As soon as I figure out why the pics aren't working.

Think I've fingered it out

Posted from Texasbowhunter.com App for Android
        Attached Files
        Last edited by EdO; 01-26-2013, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Them are some fine pocket knives Ed, you swabbys always get the good port locations.

As for the over 70 stuff I agree, but you sure don't act 70 lol and that's a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
            Them are some fine pocket knives Ed, you swabbys always get the good port locations.

As for the over 70 stuff I agree, but you sure don't act 70 lol and that's a good thing.
            Wait till you see my Kevin inspired chin whiskers! So far it's a big fail, but I'm trying.

Comment

Ed you got to post up some pics, i bet looks like old gray beard.

I got rid of chin whiskers for job interview soon as I got the job the fu manchu is in full force. They don't like it at work, but that was not in job safety description.

Got more clearing to do today and some burning, place is opening up.

Comment

Big thanks to Chris for all the help clearing, put a huge dent in it, go some more to be done next weekend and should be done, other than small stuff.

Comment

Guess deer season is over. Ain't nobody posting.

Comment

Be postingup some pigs soon

Comment

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
                      Ed you got to post up some pics, i bet looks like old gray beard.

I got rid of chin whiskers for job interview soon as I got the job the fu manchu is in full force. They don't like it at work, but that was not in job safety description.

Got more clearing to do today and some burning, place is opening up.
                      Here ya go .... told you it was a fail! Ask me if I care
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BenBen View Post
                        Be postingup some pigs soon
                        Pigs are beautiful, specially dead ones.

Comment

Originally posted by EdO View Post
                          Here ya go .... told you it was a fail! Ask me if I care
                          Looking good there

Comment

It's looking good Ed, just got to keep working on it..

Comment

Scientific Study (Kind of) needing peer review.

Here's the deal .... I keep hearing that beer in a long neck is better than beer in a can. It could be that we know which container it comes from so we assume it's as good or better. So, awhile back the live in Chinese Chef/Maid and I devised a study designed to prove once and for all which (if either is better). A week at a time (over a month) we purchased the same brand of beer (to insure difference between batches). Each Saturday night she would (at her discretion) pour a beer into a ceramic beer stein (any old glass will do) and give it to me. She would continue until I had consumed 12 beers. I kept a simple tally sheet showing best and worst (obviously I couldn't make a check mark until after the second beer).

Anyway, I need some peer reviews on the study. Don't know what our results were, the China person won't tell me until she gets further unbiased input.

Forward your results to edward.olson189@gmail.com

Hopefully you will enjoy this study as much as I have.

All results will be tabulated and the final result posted here.

Comment

This would be a good case study Ed, if I still drank beer.

Comment

Working...
                                X