No announcement yet.

Somerville WMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have seen a couple smaller bucks. I seen a cull three pointer that I am going to stick a hole in if I get another chance.

Comment

Do they have the antler restrictions down there?

Comment

Single unbranched antler or 13" or wider. Has anyone seen any pigs starting to move out there.

Comment

I've seen a couple bucks out there...

Comment

Here's the pictures of Kornsqueezer's Doe he shot this past Saturday morning
            Attached Files

Comment

Nice job!

Comment

Nice, don't get many public land LDP's

Comment

congrats on the doe

Comment

Darrell again I appreciate you hanging around to make sure everything was OK Friday night.

Comment

congrats on the slickhead Kornsqueezer!

Comment

Glad to do it Mike.....wish there had been more time to visit. So how's the truck? Tommy and Trey....came by about 2:30 Fri, but yall must have been in the field...congrats on the doe.

Comment

It was just the Battery. You didn't miss anything Sat. morning. With the opening of Duck season it sounded like WW3. I have never heard it like that before. Gamewarden was there talking to us early. She more or less warned us about them. She said there was a duck hunting club across the street at flag pond.

Comment

They were shooting it up Sunday morning too. Met a guy at parking area who had a full strap . He was hunting up the creek from where I setup. Darrel sorry we missed ya'll.

Comment

Any of the regulars going to be at Sommerville this week?

Comment

I am going to try and hunt a couple mornings. I have had about all I can take of public hunting. I have had more people walk up on me hunting this year than I had the last two years combined. I understand it's public hunting. But geez I am talking about during prime times of the morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X