No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney/Lake Aquilla 2010-2011 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A nice Whitney buck. This is a 12 year olds first deer. Scored 99 2/8 net BC. I thought it would score 110 with the mass it had.
    Attached Files

Comment

Cool plaque, and a great buck, especially for a 1st one.

Comment

heckuva nice buck them Robertson Euro Mounts are lookin good

Comment

Welcome to the site texanatc.

Nice buck

Comment

Originally posted by jgirsh View Post
            heckuva nice buck them Robertson Euro Mounts are lookin good
            I saw yours yesterday. Jeff's dog was running around the yard with it..
            Not really. It's looking good.

Comment

that would not be a suprise. I hear it does that alot

Comment

Originally posted by texanatc View Post
                Hey everyone, first time poster on this site, but a long time reader of this and last years whitney/aquilla forums. What do you guys use or do to bring them in? I've been out about 10 times and no luck still. I have seen a few but not when im hunting. I've tried acrorn rage, corn which does disappear, mineral blocks, and nothing works, and yes i hunt according to wind. This is my first year bowhunting too. Grunts, rattles?

One more question, what do you guys think of the Bear Archery Charge Bow
                Welcome. Your best bet is just find where they are comming and going. Maybe get in a tree that you can see a ways from and whatch what trails they are using and then you can zero in on them.

Comment

That's a great first buck, and a nice job too LW

Comment

Anyone know if the corp office is open Fri.?

Comment

Thanks for the tip/help Big Iron

Comment

fellas i have been victimized. My Primos Truthcam 35 was taken off of its mount sometime within the last 3 days. I would hope it was by mistake because everyone has a truthcam 35 on corp land and it was confused with theirs. But I know better. I took the risk and lost. I am more aggravated that someone now knows what critters are moving around my honey hole. either way I plan on huntin my stand tomorrow and friday. I figured my 200 lbs racoons must have needed something to play with.

I hope everyone has a Great Thanksgiving.

Comment

Sorry to hear that J. Well, maybe you'll run across it some where. You will prob run into that person at some point, try-n to hunt the area. If it were me, and I had found it, I would have left you a pic of my better side to view .

Comment

Welcome and I have seen your rig around. Seen any pigs this year? Let's hang out sometime. Pm me. Good luck!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rcjunky007 View Post
                              Anyone know if the corp office is open Fri.?
                              Somebody's gotta know somethin.

Comment

Sorry rc not sure

Comment

Working...
                                X