Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Lake Whitney/Lake Aquilla 2010-2011 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice one LW

Comment

LW,congrats on a fantastic buck..

Comment

congrats LW

Comment

friends wife got one

Nice whitney buck , they were moving good today, after this deer was shot by my friends wife Trish, with a Mathews Passion, its a great experince to set with someone else in the stand , and watch the arrow hit the deer, (back on the story), she made a great shot at 14 yards, he ran about 30 yards and stood there for it seemed forever, but acouple minutes and then fell over, it was still a bit early so we decided to sit for little longer and had several other bucks show up, heres a few pics, this deer was 16 1/4 inside spread

Comment

Great look-n buck liltimetx! Was that on corps land or private prop?

Comment

Corp land

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                Great look-n buck liltimetx! Was that on corps land or private prop?
                X2. I'm confused,are these deer being killed on actual Corp property or land bordering Corp property?

Comment

This deer was killed on corp property , i dont have any land that borders it , wish i did though

Comment

another mighty fine buck

Comment

congrats LW

Comment

Very nice. Congrats!

Comment

Good looking deer

Comment

great deer liltimetx...congrats to the hunter

Comment

Way to go Shawn Congrats on the Buck and you too. liltimetx congrats

Comment

for any doubters on bucks on corp land...lots of bucks of that quality...especially in bosque co....

Comment

Working...
                                X