No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney/Lake Aquilla 2010-2011 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great bucks on public land. I would be happy with either and they should get just as good as any other.

Comment

Welcome to the screen. I hope all goes well for everyone this weekend I am gonna try to hit the stand Sunday

Comment

well i sere miss whitney i didnt get my survey in on time this year.i already cant wait for next season.i love hunting at whitney.oh congrads on the bucks its good to see them getting bigger.

Comment

I am very excited today.. There is a man at our new fire station site clearing out the brush,this machine is awsome..it's a bobcat with a mulching head that tears up a tree in seconds. It is a good feeling to finally start making progress after 18 months of planning and dealing with government rules. For those that don't know,we received a federal grant to build a second station. We were the only volunteer dept.in the state to get a grant, only four grants total for Texas.. We will be putting out for bids in a week or so... When we plan our groundbreaking, I will post an invitation for everyone to attend. This is a very big deal for us, we will be the only volunteer dept. With two stations in Johnson county.

Comment

Pics of the new station site.

Comment

LW,here's the new engine I was telling you about.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post

That is a nice rig

Comment

Originally posted by BIG_IRON View Post
                  That is a nice rig
                  You should see it up close! Heck of a machine!

Comment

Thank you big iron.. It replaced a 1995 Freightliner ( only 38,000 miles). The difference is nite an day.. Still trying to find stuff to fill up all the compartments.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                      You should see it up close! Heck of a machine!
                      Thank you big iron.. It replaced a 1995 Freightliner ( only 38,000 miles). The difference is nite an day.. Still trying to find stuff to fill up all the compartments.
                      Keep us posted on the ground breaking. I might bring the kids, they love fire trucks.

Comment

Hey everyone, first time poster on this site, but a long time reader of this and last years whitney/aquilla forums. What do you guys use or do to bring them in? I've been out about 10 times and no luck still. I have seen a few but not when im hunting. I've tried acrorn rage, corn which does disappear, mineral blocks, and nothing works, and yes i hunt according to wind. This is my first year bowhunting too. Grunts, rattles?

One more question, what do you guys think of the Bear Archery Charge Bow

Comment

Welcome texanatc. I don't do anything to bring them in. Well.................I might use a game cart to bring them in . My corn seems to disappear in the darkness most of the time. And your second question will prob get more replies in the "Equipment and Tuning" forum.

Comment

saw a navy s-10 with tbh sticker tonight...I wont give up your spot, but did you have any luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                              Welcome texanatc. I don't do anything to bring them in. Well.................I might use a game cart to bring them in . My corn seems to disappear in the darkness most of the time. And your second question will prob get more replies in the "Equipment and Tuning" forum.
                              Thanks, I have a Red F150, with Red Camper Shell, most time its at boat ramp, I access most of the land by water, more access points

Comment

That sure is a good looking rig.

Comment

Working...
                                X