No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney/Lake Aquilla 2010-2011 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to these smartphones I just laid my phone on the ground and the deer did the survey for me. just kidding I did one each week.

Comment

You guys check out the classifieds. I have put my boat up for sale. Could help some of you guys out this up coming season.

Comment

You turning Pro LW?

Comment

Not yet... I hope to have a bigger boat by this time next year. I may have to take a major pay cut for 6 months to try out my new career... so the toys had to go in case I get the job.

Comment

I once thought my life-long career was going to be in radio broadcasting, but I was wrong. Having to be stuck in an office building all day was too much. Crazy hours and being a slave took the fun out of it.

Tried to work for Halliburton, but being on call 24-7 was no fun. Same with working 24 hours straight and sometimes 90 hours a week. That's a recipe to become an old man real quick and for having heart attacks. One of my cousins worked directly for Mr. Halliburton Sr. at Duncan, Oklahoma. Guess he had a good job, bcuz he worked there most of his life. He's about 90 years old or better.

TG, what happened to your avatar? Somethings amiss....HMMMMMM.
            Some feller was watching us on here, but now he has disappeared.
            Last edited by 12 point; 06-02-2011, 03:14 PM.

Comment

That was just some old man who's body aged before his time from the abuse his employers put on him .

Comment

TG, well, if you happen to speak with that feller, tell him that he's welcome to come fishin with us crappie catchers down at Richland Chambers. Maybe that will help reverse the abuse from his employer. But, since the heat is upon us, it won't be till next year that I'll be fishing the creeks again for Crappie. Plenty of kitty fishes to catch and some basseroons and the lovely grennel.

Comment

I was over there (RC) last October with Royce Simmons (compliments of my brother). Had a great time!

Comment

Does anyone know anywhere i can take the family in San Antonio. My boy is sporting a cast so we have to limit the contact with water so we decided no seaworld this year and we really dont care for the zoo. He is 2 so it doesnt have to be anything spectacular. Any help would be great. Our route will be 35 south to Antonio and heading west to Uvalde

Its amazing what a little evil kinevil a tricycle and 3 and a 1/2 foot drop will do. It dang sure hasnt slowed Cayden down any.

Comment

Sorry to hear the 'lil feller broke his arm . I don't have any suggestions for SA (someone might in The Campfire). But hold on to your seat Justin. I broke my left arm the first time when I was just past two yoa jumping off a coffee table. I remember most of it. Broke it a second time when I was 8 try-n to slide on some cardboard in the front yard. Everyone around heard it pop . Then broke a bone in my left foot just after I turned 13. 6 weeks after that, I got my right humerus and rt. femur broke. I could carry on quite a bit more but I'll stop there for now. Don't want to worry you to much, or the Mrs. And you know how boys are. We like to play hard ! Just watch the little one if ya can . And hope/pray he don't turn out like me .

Comment

Man that would be bad He will want to show feral hogs as an ag project.....that might get a little scary.

Luckily his arm isnt completely broke its just a bad fracture in the elbow. Besides that he can sure knock the crap out of you if you arent ready for the flying cast.

Comment

Girsh - you got natural bridge caverns /safari drive, wonder world. There is an IMAX theatre down town. They have a minor league baseball team. I think they are the missions???

Comment

TG, I had a good time today, thanks for showing me the ASA ropes. I look forward to the next shoot. It was HOT! I didn't do as well as I hoped, but surpassed what I was focusing on. For the first 15 targets I was up, then I had a couple of brain-thumb problems, and TG smoked me in the end. Again thanks.

Comment

Thanks for keep-n me company Razor. And for help-n me to remember to pull my arrows . I was pretty beat from the previous day's activities, and the heat.

Comment

Thanks Erik I might have to look into the Safari Drive thing. It sounds interesting. I wonder If they would let me take a few fake stalking pics with the bow. That would be awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X