Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Great pics! I was offered a chance to go in 2014 on a 21 day photo Safari to Kenya and Tanzania but could not make the trip on the short notice.

Comment

The Kori Bustard is the world's heaviest flying bird with a male weighing in at 45lbs

Comment

To give you an idea how severe the drought is.

I have taken this photo from a look out point in August 2013.
          The spots in the background is probably the biggest herd of Cape Buffalo I have seen in the Park.

Fast forward to July 2016

There is a small man made watering hole to provide water for animals form a bore hole.

Comment

Wow just Wow!!! Tremendous pics! Cant wait to get over there sometime soon! Fabulous camera work!

Comment

Thanks Lee [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just spent 9 days chasing Elk in Northern Colorado. In several hundred pics, only 4 really captured what I was looking and none of the 4 were of Elk!! The mountains and fall colors really made the trip for me! Your pics seemed to capture the true essence of your trip!

Comment

Thanks for the compliment Lee,
                  anytime you want to go visit South Africa for a photo safari let me know and I will gladly go show you what is on offer...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Appreciate that! That would be the only way I could get my family down there is the promise of no shots fired from the bow or gun!!

Comment

Southern Ground Hornbills are an endangered species outside the protected areas as they need big old trees to make their nests in. Unfortunately these are the same trees used for firewood.

Sitting still and watching them patrol the area looking for food is bound to give some action...

Comment

Originally posted by Lee230 View Post
                        Appreciate that! That would be the only way I could get my family down there is the promise of no shots fired from the bow or gun!!

Hahaha

No worries we will shoot to out harts content with the cameras.

Its a target rich environment... [emoji1]

Comment

Few elephant bulls moving towards water

Comment

Call sequencing of an African Fish Eagle

For many the call of an African Fish Eagle is the sound of Africa

Comment

World's biggest flightless brids

Comment

We than had a very special sighting.

To put this in perspective ...

This is the 3rd Black Rhino I have seen in the last 30 years in the Kruger N Park.

To say the least I was pumped the photos are not the greatest as the bull was running non stop and I had to do some deft maneuvering to keep up and get photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X