No announcement yet.

Bass Pro Shops Photography Seminar - Grapevine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was good meeting you Russell and Patrick. Always nice to put faces to names. If you get a chance this is a great seminar, I highly recommend it!

Comment

Good to have meet you, Russel.

Good to have seen everyone else as usual.

X, I had to give your beer to Rudey. Where were you?

Steve

Comment

It was definately a good time. Good to see the normal north texas gang again.

Comment

I'm not a camera buff but just happened to be at BPS yesterday picking up a few goodies and recognized a few friendly faces from the green screen.

Good to meet you Jason, Rod, and Don. Hope you guys had a good trip to Big D!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaspro View Post
            Good to see the normal north texas gang again.
            Define "normal"

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
            Good to meet you Jason, Rod, and Don. Hope you guys had a good trip to Big D!
            Nice to meet you and your son!

Comment

Normal being those who answer the call of beer in the name of good times.

Comment

I hate that I missed Russell's seminar yesterday, but it was great to see those that made it out to Steven's last night. The food was excellent, as has come to be expected, and I enjoyed visiting with everybody. It was an honor to listen to Russell share his philosophy on how and why he does what he does. As I suspected, he's a class act. It was a pleasure to meet his wife and kids, as well.

Michael
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Great seminar Russel. I'm thinking outside the box even more today. Thanks so much for coming out and playing with us. I'm very impressed that you guys took a chance on us and our little group of camera nerds. I'm selling plasma and door to door encyclopedias in my spare time to get that 500mm with the super bokeh background.

Hopefully dare-devil barbie did not leave any lasting scars. Was also impressed you brought the family out. Family is a big deal around the green screen... even if we do get in long drawn out discussions of "reality" vs. "art" and the ethics of disclosure.

Looking forward to more stuff in the future.

Note to Rod... Blaine is planning a blackmail fund raiser with the nail polish and feather boa... just a head's up.

Note to TC... keep practicing that photoshop...

Note to Billy... great to see you my friend. Really nice that you could pause on the way to re-introduce yourself to the wife.

Note to the Don and the Austin road crew... surely next time we can find more females to participate. Can't wait to see the vegan put the new bow through it's paces.

Note to Middleton... that new grey on top of your head is really cool. I feel a tad younger next to you now.

Hope everybody had a safe trip home.

Heath just rolled in and Valeire dropped of the greatness of Neely... what a nice weekend. I'm thankful.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                    Note to the Don and the Austin road crew... surely next time we can find more females to participate.

And Don is making fun of me for not making it to your house last night? The women had us men outnumbered 4 to 1 where I went last night.

Sorry I missed it Steven. I am sure yall had a great time. Hopefully I can make the next one.

Comment

Note to Rod....I have seen the pictures that Blaine took and you are going to have to open your check book to keep them off of TBH.

Comment

Dare to be different, baby

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                          Yeah, different. That is it. I am hanging in Dallas this evening.

Comment

enjoyed the shorttime at your casa, Steven. it was good to see all. and listen to TC at "a moment in time" with a slight hint of "majenta". good to meet and listen to Russell. His passion and ability will have us appreciating him for years to come.

yeah Blaine did all that without knockin Rod out. In other words he was a willin participant.

Comment

Good to see everyone yesterday. Enjoyed the cold ones and most of the company!

Billy, you might be shocked to know what all Rod agrees to be a willing participant in. Kinda sad, really...

He's still no Chuck, though.
                              If I didn't think my opinion was right, then it wouldn't be my opinion. So, any other opinion must be wrong, therefore stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                                I just cruised Blaine's photo stream. She has a couple of new pictures up!

I sure hate that I didn't have the time to get up there this weekend to catch a seminar and hang out.

Comment

Working...
                                X