No announcement yet.

Bass Pro Shops Photography Seminar - Grapevine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russell, I plan to make at least one.... the question I would ask would be how to punch up pictures taken of deer after the kill. Most pictures fit into these categories.
    1. deer on tailgate
    2. deer in grass with hunter behind it
    3. deer hanging about to be / or has been dressed.

I really liked the one with the deer on the ranger with the truck headlights shining on it.

Comment

Who's planning on going to these and which session are you planning on attending?

Comment

I am looking at one of these two
        August 8th - 7:30pm
        August 9th - 12:30 pm

Comment

I am going to try and make all three.... since I will be there all three days..

Comment

Which Bass pros will you be at?

Comment

its the dallas one shawn

Comment

Originally posted by Xspot View Post
                I am going to try and make all three.... since I will be there all three days..
                There goes the neighborhood........ Ill buy you a beer

Steve

Comment

Steve... I will hold you to that.. If you show up!!! and we dont have to walk all tha far to get them..

Comment

Here's an update:

I was told today that the seminars will be upstairs in the golf area.

See you there.

Thanks,

RG

Comment

I'll be up there for tomorrows session. Anyone up for some suds before or after?

Comment

Cfortner..... I will be in the archer department all day tomorrow.. find me and I will be ready for a cold one...

Comment

I am attending on Saturday at 12:30.

If anyone is free in the evening, we are going to throw meat at the grill on Saturday evening 5:00 PM at my house. (near mockingbird and greeenville).

ask Don for details!

Comment

made the first session... Very worth the time, super cool down to earth guy, with some great photos.

Comment

I just got in from tonight's seminar. I thought everything went great and about 30 or so people showed up and the crowd was great.

I met CFortner and OPC Patrick out there - thanks for coming guys and it was great meeting you.

If you plan on coming out tomorrow, they moved me again. The seminar will now be downstairs so make sure you look for me.

Thanks!

RG

Comment

Somebody video the seminar so that I can see it..............

Comment

Working...
                                X