Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heard the news of this at our shoot today, I have never met the man known as "TuthDoc", but I have enjoyed reading his posts, always insightful and informative.

My prayers and condolences to his family, and his many TBH friends.

If the Good Lord has a forum, you can bet "Doc" will be a Supporting Member.
    Last edited by Let's go Brandon!; 05-24-2009, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Comment

RIP TDoc, We will miss you but you are in a far better place.

Comment

Rest in Peace brother and go hunting in heaven tommorow, like it is opening day.

Comment

Sad to hear, looks like he left just in time to make the evening hunt at his new place, R.I.P. , prayers sent to the family.

Comment

There isn't much I can say that hasn't already been said. TBH will never be the same. My prayers go up to the family.

Eternal rest grant unto him oh Lord, and may perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in pease.

Comment

RIP John,prayer sent for family and friends

Comment

no no no !!! I have been away from the GS to long RIP DOC

Comment

Rest in Peace, John. You will be missed. Start corning the rest of us a spot!

Comment

Godspeed Doc. May you rest in peace.

Comment

If I know my Brother he is already looking for the best place to hunt up there. The man did not know what the word rest ment. When I get there he will have all the bucks names and claimed but i'll talk him out of a few. Reading this has been very very good for me I've laughed and cried but I kept reading. Thank you so much everyone . This has helped me thru this long night..........Mark

Comment

Godspeed Tuthdoc. You will be deeply missed.

Comment

Peace be with you Brother. My prayers for the family.

Comment

Rest in peace in your new hunting grounds, John. I am sure you will name all the bucks and know their score in no time. I hope to hunt with you in heaven someday. TBH will not be the same without you, but Heaven will be even better.

Comment

"weeping is but for a night, but joy comes in the morning" (Psalm 30:5). may that better morning come soon for all of tuthdoc's loved ones and family. and may we do more than remember him but honor him by trying to bring just a little of what he brought to TBH every day: wisdom, humor and a passion for God's creation and hunting in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X