Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Tuthdoc - Last Update May 24, 6:19 P.M.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP John

Prayers sent for the family to find strength in this tough time.

Comment

Rest in peace buddy, prayers to rest of the family.

Comment

RIP Doc.....you will live on in your friends and family!!!!!

Comment

I now have that kicked in the gut feeling.
          Last edited by Fishndude; 05-24-2009, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Very sad news! I'm crying as I type, yet I've never met the man! Just so similar to when my grandpa passed, even down to when Mailman told him to just go, and be in peace! God Bless John and his family! Mailman stick something special in his pocket after the funeral! Sounds weird, but I stuck a canister full of fishing line, some weights, hooks, etc in his pocket so he'd be able to fish when he got up there! Rest in Peace Tuthdoc!

Comment

Rest in Peace, brother.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Lucky 2 avatar.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	3.0 KB
ID:	23886059

Sincerest condolences from the Tippit Tribe.

You will be deeply missed my friend.
              Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
              l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
              ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

I just got home from the lease and read the latest update.....The good Lord got a good one today. Rest in peace Doc.......your shoes here on the green screen will never be filled. Prayers sent for family and friends.......

Comment

Rest in peace Tuthdoc. We'll miss you.
                  Continued prayers for the family

Comment

May he rest in peace. I never new the man, but from reading his words it was like I did. His family and friends will be in our prayers.

Comment

Man, I haven't check into the site in a while, and this is what I find...........I only met him once, but I always loved his post! You will be missed! Sad day.......

Comment

We've been out of town for a few days but keeping track as best we could via the internet on Blair's phone.

Matt and family, I can't begin to tell you how sorry I am for your loss. All I can say is John meant a lot more to a lot more people than you could probably imagine. There are a few people we run across in our lives that really touch us, and teach us things without even meaning to. John was certainly one of those people in my life. I regret that he probably never knew how much he taught me, or how much I thought of him...and I will always regret that. The things I speak of have nothing to do with deer hunting, but more about being a good person, father, and husband. His stories and lessons will never be forgotten.

Have a good trip John, I will miss you sir, but I will not forget you.

Matt, you are a rock brother. I've no doubt that John is proud to have you, Mark, and Dog (I'm sorry I don't know your name), to look after the rest of the family. John told me personaly once, how proud he was to have you around camp, and taking care of his daughter.
                        Last edited by Dale Moser; 05-24-2009, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
                          Very sad news! I'm crying as I type, yet I've never met the man! Just so similar to when my grandpa passed, even down to when Mailman told him to just go, and be in peace! God Bless John and his family! Mailman stick something special in his pocket after the funeral! Sounds weird, but I stuck a canister full of fishing line, some weights, hooks, etc in his pocket so he'd be able to fish when he got up there! Rest in Peace Tuthdoc!
                          Cant echo this enough. When my grandmother passed my wife and I stuck a note to her letting her in on our little secret. We were expecting a baby girl and besides my wife and I, she was the only person in the world who knew the name...and it was her name! Dont hesitate to stick the arrow from his last harvest, his favorite hat or a shed horn for his trip to up. Heck we put a tall boy Miller Lite, a couple fishing lures and his Livestrong bracelet in with my FIL before he was creamated in January.

God speed Tuthdoc. Our little green screen family is better off for the time you spent here. You will be missed but more importantly you WILL be remembered.

Comment

RIP!!! You will be surley missed.

Comment

I'm so very sorry Matt & Family. I had the Privledge of Meeting John twice, The first time was at Bownanza, and the 2nd time in San Angelo. He was such a gentleman each time I met him. Whenever I posted a thread on "What does he Score", John's response was the first I looked for. We had a Beautiful West Texas Sunset tonight.......I watched it set, and thought of Tuthdoc, Rest In Peace my Friend, we will all miss you.

Comment

Rest in peace TuthDoc!! Thoughts and prayers with the family!

Comment

Working...
                                X