Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man i cant beleive Doc is gone. I was just sittin here at work readin through some of his old threads and........................well, one thing that truely breaks my heart is that he was so close to making that 09 Axis Quest hunt and now he's not! That really makes me sad. He had a hell of a run though! We'll really miss him round here.

Comment

I pray that the Holy Spirit will give peace to his family and loved ones. It makes you think about how much time you have on this planet and that your time may come before you know it.

I look forward to going through his threads and seeing his pics and posts. I liked looking at the pics and updates. He is with Allen now. Can you imagine the stories?

I feel for the hurt and pain his family is going through. Have faith that the time on this earth is a blink of an eye to an eternity that you have together in heaven. May God be with his family in this time of mending and grief. He is with God now and there is no better place to be.

Comment

Just read the axis thread from last year. Here is a classic quote from Doc almost one year ago.

"I don't know if it's patience or a brain dysfunction. LOL It's just hard for me to end a hunt. I like being out there." TuthDoc

Sums it up for him.

Comment

Rest in peace John, and prayers for the family.

Comment

Rest in Peace Tuthdoc, and may the lord comfort the family during this time.

Comment

Rest In Peace, Tuthdoc. Sympathies and Condolences to the family.

Comment

My deepest condolences to the Lee family. I wish I had something intelligent to say right now, but that was TDocs job. Stay strong, stay together and RIP Doc

Comment

Prayers sent for peace for the family.

Trailboss

Comment

prayers sent for doc and family.

Comment

Rest in peace Doc you will be truely missed.

Comment

Godspeed John "Tuthdoc" Lee

Prayers for the family and everyone here on the green screen he will truely be missed.

Comment

RIP brother Doc.

Prayers sent out to the family and to all of us in the land of the Green Screen.
                          A sad day.

Comment

Rest in peace Tuthdoc, and prayers for the family.

Comment

Mark, how we wish that we could ease the pain you carry in your heart over the loss of John.

I am sure that you and Bobby know that both of you shared your big brother with alot of us., and for that we sincerely thank you.

I was remembering John last night, and as hard as i tried i could not remember him without that "John Lee grin". He had the talent to keep you in stitches at times. I shot with John for years and on a couple of occasions hunted with him and Mark as well as Bobby.

When he had his active practice in Channelview, Tx, i always looked forward to going for my yearly teeth cleaning. I always knew that i would walk out of his office a wiser man. Once his brother Bobby's wife (John's office manager) would walk me in and prepared me for John, i knew some story was about to begin (Mostly deer related). I remember John with that certain grin saying " You know, i just love my job Gilbert". Of course i had to ask.... why is that John?. His answer was " Because once i have the floor and start to talk nobody can and nobdy will interupt me", and if you can interupt me, you are a very talented individual. Then he would proceed to tell me the story of "TWISTED SISTER" ( A big buck he had named at his deer lease), and all the while his grin getting bigger and the tooth drill buzzing around my teeth.

NO!..i was never able to interupt John...didn't want to anyway.

What an incredible loss....Mark, Bobby and all of John's family may God ease your hurt.

Lets remember John with a grin. He made us grin for many years...least we can do for him in return.

Comment

Rest in peace Tuthdoc. We lost a passionate bowhunting advocate today. Prayers to his family and friends. Can't help being so impressed by his legacy. Huge congrats on a job well done, John!

Comment

Working...
                                X