Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May God bless John and all of his family.

I have always believed that the greatest measure of a man's life is the impact he made upon those he touched.

By all accounts, John Lee excelled at life.

We are better people for having known him, if even only through his posts.

Comment

Makes you wonder why such bad things happen to good people.

From what I read all "Doc" did was help people that he may or maynot have ever met. If you asked the question and he knew the answer (which was 99% of the questions) he gave you the answer and expected nothing in return.

RIP TuthDoc, you will be missed but never forgotten!!

Comment

Met him. Was sincerely impressed by him. Will truly miss him. This board will have a hole in it. A lot of my friends got tired of me saying, "Well, Tuthdoc says ....." God bless him and his family.

Comment

R.I.P Tuthdoc. Prayers for the family.

Comment

I met John about 15 years ago, as well as his two brothers, Bobby and Mark. They both share the John Lee characteristic of being someone you would be proud of having met him.

John, my family and i pray for your speedy recovery.

Comment

My heart is deep with sadness. This is truly a sad day. I have never met Dr. Lee . We have chatted a few times here on TBH. Like many others he has given me advice as well that is much appreciated. I have read many of his post and I have learned much from him. Last year is the first year I had a bow in my hand. I am glad to have him be part of my upbrining into the world of bowhunting. I hope to stick a deer for you this season Tuthdoc. Rest well my friend, We will meet one day.

Comment

I had not read thru the posts. I did not realise that our friend had left us.

We have lost an incredible friend. My prayers to John's family

Comment

Sad to hear the news....I am gonna miss him around here. Prayers for the family and friends.

Comment

Rest in peace. You are in a better place. I will miss all his stories and insight. Prayers to the family.

Comment

go rest high on that mountain doc...prayers sent

Comment

Rest in peace. May God bless you and comfort your grieving family and friends.

Comment

Rest in Peace "DOC", as others have said "we will see ya on the other side". prayers continue for family and friends.

Comment

Everything has been stated. never met him, nor talked to him, but lord knows he caused a major footprint in this world.

Godpseed tuthdoc!

Comment

I sit here reading through tears that Tuthdoc has beat us all home. I miss the Pepsi man already, sitting there with that mega mug and telling stories like no other. Always a smile and a friendly hello at the TBH events and get togethers. I'll see you on the other side John.

Comment

I stopped on my way home today to grab some lunch through a drive through and tried to order a Dr. Pepper. They didn't have it. I tried to order a Coke. They didn't have it. I asked what they did have and she said, Pepsi. I said, I would love one.

Still thinking of you Doc.

Comment

Working...
                                X