Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sorry to hear ,prayers for the family.

Comment

Rest well.

Comment

Sad, sad day. Continued prayers for you and the family, Matt.

I am moving all the threads John started to the History Forum so they can be easily accessed by all. I have been going back through some of them while moving...there is SO much knowledge and humor in his words. We will miss you "Truthdoc".

Comment

The stars tonight will shine a little brighter. God's new wingman is home.

Comment

I'm at a loss for words -- John will be missed.

Comment

Rest In Peace John! Prayers sent for Matt and the entire Lee family.

Comment

Very sad day. He will be missed by so many who's lives he touched. Rest in peace John. Prayers for John's family and friends.

Comment

**** it.

Comment

such a sad day on the green screen.
                    i always considered Tuthdoc to be a bowhunting aficionado and payed close attention to his all his threads. Thanks so much for sharing all your knowledge and experience Sir! I'm sure he is up in Heaven explaining how to brush in a blind to Fred Bear right about now.
                    prayers sent,
                    Paul
                    Last edited by Pablo Honey; 05-24-2009, 06:26 PM.

Comment

RIP Sir,

And to the family, my families prayers are with you now in this time of grief. Just know that from where he is those spotted deer have no place to hide. Though I never meet John in person I feel that I did, for you see when I took my first trip to Junction to what is now my place I found a book in the cabin. This book was the 1976 copy of the Records of Exotics, as I paged through this book I came a across a young man holding a very nice axis deer, years later I saw that very same picture posted here by John. After reading most all of his comments here on THB, I feel I have learned a few things from a man I have never met but respected greatly!

Comment

I have never met Tuthdoc but feel i knew him through this site and always listened and enjoyed what he had to say. We will continue to prey for the family during this tough time. He will be in a better place and amoung friends the other TBH legends that we still miss to this day. Post from heaven and although we can not read it we will always hear you.

Comment

Rest in Peace John Lee ( Tuthdoc )
                          Prayers for the Family
                          May God be with you

Comment

Rest in Peace John.

Prayers for the family.

Comment

I have never cried for a person I have never met....until today. Your wisdom will truly be missed. One day I WILL shake your hand. Rest in peace Dr. Lee.

Comment

may you rest in peace we will meet again

Comment

Working...
                                X