Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Tuthdoc - Last Update May 24, 6:19 P.M.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH has had two crashes since the start if something doesn't change soon this might as well be its third, it will not be the same.

More prayers sent for the family.

Comment

This is tough to hear. I just lost my Dad a week ago today and now another good one is gone. Our prayers to your family and to all the TBH extended family for our loss.

Comment

I have no words. I will continue to pray.

Comment

prayers sent god bless your family

Comment

just got in from being in Carta Valley and was hoping to hear better news.

Prayers for all the family.

Comment

Man...I am just seeing this Matt.

I am so sorry to read this unexpected event, and my prayers are for you and your family.

I think John was a true example of giving more to the green screen than you take.

We all will miss him and his contributions.

Matt

Comment

Prayers sent to Tuthdoc's family from the Wolfe family..GOD BLESS...Brian

Comment

I never got the pleasure of meeting Tuthdoc, however through the greenscreen it seems like I had knew him all my life. His knowledge will truly be missed. Prayers sent to all in this diffucult time.

Comment

Well Folks, Matt just called me and asked that I pass this along. At 3:45pm today, John (tuthdoc) Lee met the lord.

I am sure he is telling God that there is no need for them expensive, Cloud covered Double bull blinds and that He can buy 5 regular blinds of heavEnBay and brush them in with clouds and have way more spots to hunt. Seriously though, John was a good friend of mine and I will miss him so much. He was everything everyone has posted on this thread and more. I believe D"mo said it earlier but not sure.. He said that he is a awesome guy on the board, and a million times better in person. I feel very luck to have met him in person. I listened to his guidance and knowledge about hunting. I have hunted my whole life and am pretty good at it. Or at least that is what I thought until I met John. I came home from the axis lease last season and told Bruce, (archery1st) That I just hunted with the best Hunter I have ever met. You can't help but learn stuff from him.

But beyond the hunter aspect, he was just an awesome Man. He loved his family and bragged on them all often. Hell, just look at Mailman, He is his Son in law and they are best friends. Who on here can say there best friend is there Father in law.. I cant. He had a huge heart that let everyone in.

I will an already do miss you my friend.... Just so you know, Your axis are eating corn and Chaffe hay at the moment, so feel free to take a peak into your "tuthdocs" Canyon as often as you like... We would love to fill your presence...

Prayers and rejoicing in your name.... Rest in peace Doc....

Comment

just got word of the bad news, sorry to hear of it, all of us on TBH will miss you Tuthdoc

Comment

Rest in Peace John

Comment

He fought the good fight and won. No better hunting grounds than were he is now. He will be missed dearly but left an ever lasting mark on many of us. His legacy will be ever lasting.

Godspeed John "Tuthdoc" Lee.

Comment

Rest In Peace, John.

Prayers continue for the Family

Comment

Rest in Peace John. Prayers continue.

Comment

Rest in Peace Tuthdoc.......your opinions and insight will be greatly missed here on TBH. My condolences and continued prayers to the family.

Comment

Working...
                                X