Tropical Weather Threat For Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
    Well round 2 is here. Wife ran to Walmart real quick here in Montgomery and weather was fine. It turned to **** in about 10 minutes and she just called me freaked out because the have called a code black and pulled everyone to the middle of the store for a tornado.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The one up 336?

Comment

Everything is still solid here in nw houston. Starting to rain again and looks like we are about to get hit with pretty good band.

Ran up to Tomball for a couple of hours and they seemed to have the same luck as us dodging rain all day.

While I know we aren't out of the woods yet, being able to go as long as we did without rain today was surely helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        The one up 336?

105 and Walden road. There was a rotating storm around the lake Conroe dam moving NW. I'm in Walden and it got western fast!

Comment

**** ..be safe

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
            we are safe here in Edna . Looks like the town did very well . Didn't see much damage when we went for a drive earlier. We lost a few trees and a piece of trim from the house. 14.5 inches of rain according to my molasses tub. Still a steady light rain and winds. Power been out since 7am

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            Good to hear, stay safe.

Comment

The kids are having a blast... they just found out they get to "campout" downstairs again tonight. Setup the tent and all for effect. The real reason is we dont want to drag em downstairs if something nasty hits.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                **** ..be safe

Thanks. She just made it home.
                No more going anywhere till this crap is done because it literally blew up out of no where in a matter of minute

I need another drink

Comment

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
                  Everything is still solid here in nw houston. Starting to rain again and looks like we are about to get hit with pretty good band.

Ran up to Tomball for a couple of hours and they seemed to have the same luck as us dodging rain all day.

While I know we aren't out of the woods yet, being able to go as long as we did without rain today was surely helpful.
                  That came through here (Richmond) and just stopped about 10 minutes ago. That was no JOKE!!!! 20-30 minutes of pure fury!

Good luck to ya'

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
                    Thanks. She just made it home.
                    No more going anywhere till this crap is done because it literally blew up out of no where in a matter of minute

I need another drink

That's what has me concerned. Just cracked the makers mark. Prost!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                      New Iberia gals taught my wife the gumbo/tater salad way. Kon Rico is the secret for making it great.

I graduated HS at New Iberia Senior High. I would rather eat canned meat than put tater salad in a perfectly good gumbo, lol

Comment

Originally posted by tyak View Post
                        Raining it's arse off here in Richmond

Tornado warnings are going crazy.

But we made homemade Mexican food

Helluva last meal!!!

Well would you just look at thaaat!!

Comment

New Tornado in Sugarland

Comment

Some nasty stuff moving from the SW... Could get hairy soon.

3.5" since noon. Figure we are 6"+ here since early am.

Comment

Wow what a ride with the kiddo in the closet the last 45 minutes here in Rosenberg. Had to chug a beer or two or 3 for some liquid courage. Shook the house pretty good. Stay safe yall.

Comment

Hold on to your shorts... gonna be slobberknocker of a night...

Comment

Working...
                                X