Tropical Weather Threat For Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txsteele View Post
    Watched the Weather Chnl during the Texans halftime.

Dude said the center will wobble around the Victoria area as just a "low" but will allow that flow to continue off the Gulf creating the same training until THURSDAY!

Somewhere Noah is pulling the Arc out of his storage shed.
    Im very curious to see what it actually does. We have had 11" as of an hour ago and its steady pouring now. We need it and this house is in no threat of flooding, but if it does this for 5 days straight some folks will be in trouble.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Got 2.5 more inches in north Katy. Been pretty well off here, not going to lie. We will see what happens the next 24 hours. My garage roof started leaking again when the wind shifted, But it happens. Oh well, small problems, I know.

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
        Has there been any update in his path or expected track?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I think his path is "null". Harvey decided he liked Victoria so much, he's moving in

Comment

Not good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
            Im very curious to see what it actually does. We have had 11" as of an hour ago and its steady pouring now. We need it and this house is in no threat of flooding, but if it does this for 5 days straight some folks will be in trouble.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
            I'll be curious too. Not sure how they can predict that far out but if he's right......

Since yesterday afternoon we've had 16.5". My wife goes out and empties the gauge ever several hours and writes the number on the fridge.

Comment

Johnnys been calling this whole thing since way early in the week....

Comment

Unbelievable in Clear Lake we've only had a little over 4 inches so far. Finally looks like we're about to get a bunch more though.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                  Yep, him, Bonesplitter and ccbluewater have been nails.....

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                    Yep, since the early morning Tuesday model runs it was apparent that we were under the gun here in Texas, and in for some epic rainfall. The rainfall alone will end up being a massive disaster m afraid, and that is not even factoring in what happened near the landfall of a Cat 4 monster. Overhyped... Yea right.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                      Yep, him, Bonesplitter and ccbluewater have been nails.....
                      This right here is a pretty top notch redneck TBH weather team! Lots of others plugged in there too! Thanks to you all! This thread is STILL more up to date and more accurate than any of the other TV news/weather channels!

Comment

I'm glad we have you guys to interpret this stuff..

Comment

We left Waco this morning for a day trip to Dallas. When we got back a few minutes ago, I see a large number of gas stations with plastic bags over the nozzles! Are we already seeing gas shortages this far away from the really bad spots?

Comment

Just dumped my guage again in southwest lee county and have had 14 inches and raining buckets right now. We are high so no problems but are flooded in by a creek on both sides of us

Comment

Originally posted by ccbluewater View Post
                              Cypress getting hammered again... affirmative!
                              Yep. All that they have been getting in Cypress and Hempstead has been heading up here. I dont know how much we have gotten but if someone said 10" I would believe it. Started out pretty slow but somewhere around noon it hit hard. Had a couple of lulls but then it picks right back up after a few minutes

Comment

Here in sugar land also water is up to the curb and rising my mom lives in Stafford and has lost power and there is downed tree with a hurricane that just passed they Missouri city . Hopefully it goes down by morning so I can pick her up .

Comment

Working...
                                X