No announcement yet.

Tropical Weather Threat For Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On ksat.com they have a live feed from their storm chasers. They are driving through Portland now.

Get a front-seat view from the KSAT Storm Chaser as it's on the hunt for severe weather during Tropical Storm Harvey.
    Last edited by Diamond07; 08-26-2017, 08:01 AM. Reason: Added link

Comment

Got nearly 4" so far in Katy

Comment

Katy has tornado damage along i10 and 1453 (?)
        Last edited by systemnt; 08-26-2017, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RACK View Post
          Dang it ' ! Hate to hear this. Any word on the port a marina fleet?
          Not that I have heard. Did hear there was extensive damage in the harbor. No details as of yet because they can't get in due to debris on the island rd.

Comment

2" in Bryan so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tornado went through my neighborhood last night in Richmond, just off 359. One of the neighbors lost his horse, still not able to find it, trees down on his house. Another neighbor lost his dog kennel and dogs, lots of trees down. Fortunately, no damage at my house, my wife is there riding this out alone, lots of neighbors there with her though. Based on the above posted rain prediction, I am more worried about the river flooding.

Over 5" of rain at our house, rain gauge only goes to 5" and it was overflowing.
              Last edited by JES; 08-26-2017, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Chita just circled my house when locating the tornado warning

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
                  Tornado went through my neighborhood last night in Richmond, just off 359. One of the neighbors lost his horse, still not able to find it, trees down on his house. Another neighbor lost his dog kennel and dogs, lots of trees down. Fortunately, no damage at my house, my wife is there riding this out alone, lots of neighbors there with her though. Based on the above posted rain prediction, I am more worried about the river flooding.

Over 5" of rain at our house, rain gauge only goes to 5" and it was overflowing.
                  They are expecting the Brazos to be higher than the tax day flood. I pray that doesn't happen. Everything that flooded then would do it again, and worse.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                    Chita just circled my house when locating the tornado warning
                    Stay safe buddy!

Comment

8 inches in Danbury. We need a good long break and some significant draining or it will be in our house before this is over.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm sure most of you houston guys know about this site, but just in case someone doesnt here is a good place to find rainfall totals and bayou levels.

Comment

Good steady rain here in Porter the last 3 hours. Roads that normally flood are starting to flood. I can't imagine what 4 days of this is gonna do if it keeps up.

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
                            1.5" overnight at the house in Kingwood. Steady rain looks to continue all day so I expect that number to climb pretty quick.

Jumped an 1.5" already this morning. 3" total so far and it's pouring.

Comment

3" in Bryan now

Comment

6 inches in Sheridan

Comment

Working...
                                X