X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upright
    Attached Files

Comment

That crimper/roller is the $#&@%^!!!!!! Awesome.

I planted Fixation Balansa about two years ago and it came up great then we had an epic flood that submerged it for several weeks. So I have no real experience with but I would think it would do well on your place.

Comment

Looks great Rusty. I planted last saturday and everything is up and looks like a golf course. Deer already hammering them.

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
          fun photo. Little more age on this group
          Studs.. spectacular as usual Rusty

Comment

Taxi just finishing my buck from last yr. . He will be showing it at Los Cazadores this weekend .
            Attached Files

Comment

Wow! What a hoss. Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thats what im talkin bout!!!

Comment

Wow, I mean WOW...... Great mount sir.

Rwc

Comment

Wow, I mean WOW...... Great mount sir.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                      Taxi just finishing my buck from last yr. . He will be showing it at Los Cazadores this weekend .
                      They don't make them much better than that. What did his left side score?

If I'm not mistaken, yall season starts before Texas. Have you picked a buck to chase yet?

Comment

I have been reading back through the entire thread over the last week or so and saw where you mentioned experimenting with alfalfa. If I read right I think that was going to be this fall. Are you still planning on trying that?

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                          They don't make them much better than that. What did his left side score?

If I'm not mistaken, yall season starts before Texas. Have you picked a buck to chase yet?
                          I don’t remember the side to side score. He was right at 200 total.

I don’t run cameras at the ranch so I’m not sure how the season will go. I do know we left some terrific bucks. About mid December the picture will be clearer. I don’t plan to take any of the top bucks from the farm

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                            I have been reading back through the entire thread over the last week or so and saw where you mentioned experimenting with alfalfa. If I read right I think that was going to be this fall. Are you still planning on trying that?
                            I decided not to try alfalfa this fall. Weather patterns were tough this summer and the field I am prepping for alfalfa didn’t perform like I wanted. So I am continuing a planting scheme to have it ready for alfalfa next fall. Rye and radishes this fall. Sunn hemp and cow peas next summer. Then alfalfa if thatch and weed control are what I’m after

Comment

Almost a month with no updates....bringing it back up! Has your season started yet? Any good ones hitting the ground?

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                                Almost a month with no updates....bringing it back up! Has your season started yet? Any good ones hitting the ground?
                                Yes season is on and we are having a blast. The overall quality is excellent this year and we are seeing great bucks almost every hunt. We haven't shot anything yet this year but that is apt to change this weekend when I will start bringing guests.I have been getting video of some of the best bucks on the farm which is a lot of fun!

Side note is that the food plots look very good even though we didn't finish planting till about a week ago. I think I am going to like the later planted plots as they will mature later which may be better for the deer during the worst part of winter.

Comment

Working...
                                X