• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thorshammer View Post
    Does Brad know about this deer? LOL
    sssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Lol!

Comment

Stud! Would like to see him in hard antler also. My guess...

140 inch buck and a 4 yr. old.

Comment

He's bad ***!!

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
          If you got him at only 12.5 wide, how the heck can you get him to score 162.
          This buck scores 162 2/8.

11 3/8 inside

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379862156.625749.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	24247628

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379862166.307835.jpg
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	24247629

So, it's quite possible.

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
            This buck scores 162 2/8.

11 3/8 inside

[ATTACH]550898[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]550899[/ATTACH]

So, it's quite possible.
            Like this!

Comment

Originally posted by Peacock View Post
              This is a low fence deer with tons of hunting pressure during rifle season. I sure wish he was not 13" so he could live another year. I think he would be a stud next year.
              He is older than 3 in my opinion and should score in the 30's. Good luck with whatever decision you make on hunting him.....l let me know when you kill him, I want to put my hands on him.................

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                He is older than 3 in my opinion and should score in the 30's. Good luck with whatever decision you make on hunting him.....l let me know when you kill him, I want to put my hands on him.................

Rwc
                I doubt I'll get a shot at him, but if I do I'll give you a call. Thanks

Comment

Wanted to share some more pics with you all. As of 9-21-13 he is still in full velvet. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379944055.623305.jpg
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	24247885Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379944067.569750.jpg
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	24247886Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379944076.653097.jpg
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	24247887

Comment

[ATTACH]551357[/ATTACH][ATTACH]551358[/ATTACH]

Comment

Yep. Still looks big to me.

Comment

I doubt I'll get a shot at him, but if I do I'll give you a call. Thanks
                        Why do you doubt you'll get a shot at this buck with all the daytime pics of him?

Comment

drop him no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by KingsX View Post
                            Why do you doubt you'll get a shot at this buck with all the daytime pics of him?
                            Several reasons, the groups of bucks always disappear from the feeders a week before archery opener. Second, this group of bucks are hanging out at the feeder as early as 4 a.m. and stating until feeder throws and corn is gone. I will bust these deer out of the area if I attempt to get in stand. You never know though, I might get lucky

Comment

Several reasons, the groups of bucks always disappear from the feeders a week before archery opener. Second, this group of bucks are hanging out at the feeder as early as 4 a.m. and stating until feeder throws and corn is gone. I will bust these deer out of the area if I attempt to get in stand. You never know though, I might get lucky
                              I bet you get him. I've thought those same things for years when bucks disappeared and blamed it on me messing it up walking in. Sometimes it's true but for me most the time they come back,sometimes the same hunt. I've walked in pulled my camera card and sat down to find out that I'd busted the buck out I came to see right when I walked up. Later that evening he showed back up. Most the time they don't and I understand your concerns. I also have had issues with bucks changing patterns right before opening weekend and leaving until later in the season.
                              Question I have is when and who has been checking this camera ? and unless its a cellular camera it hasn't been changing the bucks pattern thus far. I sure hope you get him and take some good Ldp's for us.
                              Last edited by KingsX; 09-23-2013, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X