2013 moby thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
    That other big ten may just out score Moby!
    Ya he may wish I got better pics of him but I know he has long beams good tines and is wide even if he will outscore him and they were both broadside at 20 yards ill still take moby.

Comment

Originally posted by chrischop04 View Post
      Ya he may wish I got better pics of him but I know he has long beams good tines and is wide even if he will outscore him and they were both broadside at 20 yards ill still take moby.
      Assuming you are in a one buck county....what if the bigger ten comes in first? You gonna pass on him? That would be HARD to do!

Comment

Well moby been coming in pretty reg yesterday he came in as well. There is a pond behind where the cam is looking and he always comes from the same angle. So today I decided to walk around the pond and the exact angle he come from is some big deer tracks. From there their Is only one place that makes sense for him to come from. I set up a cam watching that trail. I am hoping He is waking down this trail. At least ill have him pin pointed but one of the probs is there is no place to set up a tree stand. But maybe Ill fig out a place to set up a pop up. Just don't wanna go in very far so I don't bump him out.

Comment

Be careful in there. he may accept you carrying corn in and out nut if you go in his bedroom, he may pull out.

Comment

Came in again last night and I got pics of a few bucks using that trail and he was with them at the feeder think he prob slipped by the cam without getting a pic of him on that trail because they did come from the pond again. Gar guy I am not gonna go in there gonna set up the blind where I can see the trail without going into the woods

Comment

good luck with him

Comment

Just got the stand hung for the spot I have been seeing moby at think its gonna work out great any kind of south wind I should be good. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377305416.200212.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	104.7 KB
ID:	24235714

Comment

Pretty Spot.

Comment

Perfect

Comment

Looks like a great spot. Look forward to following your hunt on him this season.

Comment

Looks great Chris!

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Oh I like that setup!

Comment

Past week or so he comes in a couple days in a row then he won't for a couple

Comment

Just got back from checking cam and he is coining in with limpy now and last night they came in at 805 and 645 this morn just hope he stays with him bc that 8 point comes out just about everyday durning the daylight

Comment

Working...
                                X