Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post some recent pics

Comment

U ask and shall receive not the greatest pics had a couple that were in color but he was behind the other bucks Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377979756.233958.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	43.5 KB
ID:	24239054
      Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377979870.114337.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	24239056

Comment

He looks good

Comment

Thanks I am so pumped to climb in my stand hope opening day we have a south wind

Comment

Looks good

Comment

Going to look at pics after work last year he rubbed off all his velvet by the 8 so if he hasn't yet he should be real soon

Comment

Never had time to check the cam work got out late sat and sun checked it today and fig out that I didn't turn the can on so now I don't have a clue

Comment

Originally posted by chrischop04 View Post
                  Never had time to check the cam work got out late sat and sun checked it today and fig out that I didn't turn the can on so now I don't have a clue
                  Dang, hate when that happens. Spend days thinking you are getting bunch of new pics. Get to CAM, son of a biscuit... lol

Comment

Ya it sucks last night I got one pic of him wasn't a good pic at all but he is out of velvet

Comment

I am so ready to climb in a tree stand. These pics were taken yesterday morn from 705-710. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379516656.080025.jpg
Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	24245406Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379516681.313439.jpg
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	24245407

Comment

I wonder why he lost all his freakness from that one side? He looks totally different.

Comment

His left side looks real close to the same. My theory is that last year he damaged his right side and caused it to grow real wired. Like I said that just my theory

Comment

I think this is the season for Moby. This buck is going to go down as one of the famous "TBH most hunted" by time this is all said and done. Just from the fact that you have chronicled all the ups, downs, and in between. I will be looking in at TBH just for this thread when opening day rolls around.

Comment

Oct 1 is opening day in Oklahoma and I will be live and also will be getting it all on film if he doesn't come in to late or early.

Comment

That looks like an excellent stand position. Get him! Best of luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X