Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

moby is lookin' like a beast!

Comment

Ya he is and still has some growing left prob at least 4 weeks according to last year. Prob not gonna have as many points but he is still wide and good mass maybe not as much as last year because if those 3 tines on the right side all growing from the main beam in the same place. All his tines are still growing so maybe they will be longer this year to make up some of the mass and lack I tines

Comment

Looks like a great deer, i look forward to seeing him when hes done growing

Comment

Do you have some pics of him last year at this time for comparison?

Comment

No last year I got my first pic of him on July 30 and I could tell he got bigger after that so that's why I think he still has about 4 weeks of growth left

Comment

Wow he's a big one. Hope you get him

Comment

He's baaaack!! Really hope you get him!

Comment

This buck is a stud. Love the back story on him

Comment

Sat morn had some hogs on my cam for the first time since I have lived there. But there wasn't much corn there at the time and they haven't been back since so maybe they moved on but it was the same spot moby comes to

Comment

Originally posted by chrischop04 View Post
                      Sat morn had some hogs on my cam for the first time since I have lived there. But there wasn't much corn there at the time and they haven't been back since so maybe they moved on but it was the same spot moby comes to
                      just wandering, i know the feeder is close to your house but how often during offseaason like now do you check your cameras? maybe you put to much pressure on moby by walkin in that spot or maybe you just do yard work all over your place and when your close to working by the feeder you just pull the card and i understand that. just a question, not hatin

Comment

No feeder only hand corn so I check my cam when I put corn out around 4 times a week worked great last year had some good day pics of him in sept. I feel like the deer get used to me coming in and putting out corn just like any animal and won't see me as a treat to them in early season.

Comment

No feeder only hand corn so I check my cam when I put corn out around 4 times a week worked great last year had some good day pics of him in sept. I feel like the deer get used to me coming in and putting out corn just like any animal and won't see me as a treat to them in early season.
                          Cool
                          Hopefully this is the year
                          Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Well the hogs came back tomorrow morn gonna try and put the smack down on a big hog maybe they will move on if I do. If I do go hunt ill be live.

Comment

Havnt seen the hogs or moby but haven't had much time to check of cams and stuff. Here is a drawing of moby someone drew for me and my part time custom arrow hobby you think it looks like him Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375748653.236028.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	24228117

Comment

Havnt seen the hogs or moby but haven't had much time to check of cams and stuff. Here is a drawing of moby someone drew for me and my part time custom arrow hobby you think it looks like him [ATTACH]527619[/ATTACH]
                                Awesome drwg

Comment

Working...
                                X