Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Food plot and a little work today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang Steve!! Be lookin Good around there!! Good Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
      Dang Steve!! Be lookin Good around there!! Good Luck!
      Thanks my friend. Got any deer pics from your place?

Comment

I would target the one with the low hanging fruit. Do you have antler restrictions were you hunt?

Comment

Yep we have been AR for close to decade. One of the original counties I think.

Comment

Looking real good so far

Comment

You have some good genetics. Lot's of pretty bucks and wide. I have a lot of basket racks and several lopsided racks. AR is tough for me, but it looks like you will have 3 at least to choose from. I am sure the good browse has helped.

Comment

From velvet to hard horned in 24 hours.

Comment

Picked up the last of my fall seeds today at the Co-op.

Rhymin rye, Harrison oats, chicory, siberian dwarf kale, groundhog radishes, and Durana.....gonna try and get them in this week right before my elk hunt.

Comment

Put up a platform for my pop-up last week. At least now I don't have to worry about clipping a wire with an arrow.

Comment

Unclefish, you're food plot kicks mine in the teeth. Now your platform kicks mine in the teeth. Keep it up man!

Comment

How tall is that btw? 8"?

Comment

Lol....yep its 8 feet tall. The deck is 8' x 8'.

One reason I made it so high was to get my girls to go hunt with me from a "tree house".

Looking at the radar now and in the past 4 hours...probably got over 2" of rain. Should be good planting next week!

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
                            Lol....yep its 8 feet tall. The deck is 8' x 8'.

One reason I made it so high was to get my girls to go hunt with me from a "tree house".

Looking at the radar now and in the past 4 hours...probably got over 2" of rain. Should be good planting next week!
                            I built mine for my daughter who was 3 last year. This year I got her up in a 2 man ladder stand. She (and I) are pumped!

Comment

Awesome stuff down2hunt!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
                                Awesome stuff down2hunt!!!!!
                                Thank you sir! You're thread is the primary reason I even started a food plot this year, so in a way I have you to thank

Comment

Working...
                                X