No announcement yet.

Older Bows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2007 Drenalin. Not buying green bananas, this will last me.

Comment

Shooting a 2008 Bowtech 101st Airborne, upgraded to Barnsdale 75# limbs and new strings last year and put a new tightspot quiver, hamskea rest, spott hog sight, and bee stinger stabilizer.

Feels like a new bow to me and cost half as much as upgrading.

Comment

2009 Diamond Rock. My brother in law handed it over to me. I just installed new string and cable set, and had it checked over and will be hunting with it for the first time in 30 days!

Comment

Still shooting my Mathews Q2 and it’s a great bow.

Comment

2012 Hoyt Vantage LTD 46 inch axle finger bow still my preference, although I would buy a used 2013 Hoyt Tribute or another Vantage LTD if I could find one to use as a backup. I prefer the finger shooting style rather than releases, but Hoyt stopped making both the Vantage LTD and its successor, the Tribute. I am 66, so that makes me an old dog with an old bow.

Comment

Shoot a 1971 Bear recurve, also have a 1999 Matthews Featherlite.

Comment

My go to bow right now is still my 08 PSE X-force. I have a new Vertix now but will never get rid of my X-force. I can pick up my PSE and easily and consistently hit targets out to 80 yards. I haven't shot the vertex much but will take it out soon to try my luck on something

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
                  I still think the DXT was one of the best bows ever made. I loved mine. I wish I still had that bow.
                  IMO, the DXT is top five greatest bows ever made. I would buy one any day to have at home for fun or even hunt with.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                    IMO, the DXT is top five greatest bows ever made. I would buy one any day to have at home for fun or even hunt with.
                    I agree with that statement. I love my DXT, and don't see anything else in my future for a good while.

Comment

I am still shooting a 2013 Prime Shift.

Comment

2011 or 12 z7 xtreme. Still a cadillac. Hard to justify it for me. Just had strings put on this week. I avoid even entertaining the idea of new, wont even look at em, dont want the bug lol!

Comment

Parker Phoenix and my ole go to Ben Pearson Cougar. Shot these every chance I get. Even have a newer PSE but still miss my PSE Edge 1050S

Comment

I shoot a ‘15 Elite Synergy. It’s not that old but I have no desire for a new bow. This one is better than I am.

Comment

Still shoot and hunt with my 2003 Golden Eagle Evolution. It is SLOW and LOUD but it has served me well.

Comment

I just came inside from shooting my Mathews UltraMax, she’s 22 years old now and still dead nuts with my 100 grn NAP Thunderheads. Can’t wait to hit the woods in a few weeks.

Don’t recon I’ll ever get another bow unless she actually breaks.

Comment

Working...
                                X