No announcement yet.

Older Bows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuff is still dropping died with my 1996 CSS System 1. By far the easiest bow to tune and shoot I’ve ever had next to my HCA Machined Supreme.

Comment

I still shoot a z7 extreme I bought used in 2012. Haven't had any animals complain that it didn't kill them dead enough.

Comment

I just retired my 2004 Hoyt XTEC after this past year. Killed 2 deer with it in 2018. Got a 2016 Elite Synergy and looking forward to hunting with it this year. I went back and shot the Hoyt last weekend after practicing with my Elite and it is amazing the difference in draw and smoothness and shock in the hand. You just don't realize it if you haven't shot anything newer.

That said, if anyone wants at nice XTEC I can make a good deal.

Comment

09 Drenalin....which was my upgrade from the 08 Black Ice.

Comment

Still shooting my Chill and no plans to change.

Comment

Still shooting my Strother Vanquish.
              Thing is a tack driving, quiet killing machine. I just can't see a reason to buy a new one that's rated same IBO speed. If it aint broke......

Comment

2012 Helium. 100% recovery of every animal shot at with it. I don't know why they stopped making them. If i'm not mistaken the limbs were janky and ive read for some reason the gridlock riser wasn't very popular idk but mine hasn't let me down. Put new string on it last year. Shoots my 450g hunting arrow 265fps. All the new bows with the new hard cams feel so much different. Ive been wanting to shoot a Prime but just gotta make a 3hr drive to do it.

Comment

My ole man shoots a diamond stinger( before owned by bowtech) that’s like super old think 02, but he loves it shoots good too, he has a bowtech the legend that he won’t even touch. Said he prolly won’t ever change

Comment

I still shoot a 2011 Bear Instinct and have no immediate plans to change. As long as it continues to fill the freezer why would I drop the coin on a new one?

Michael

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

two old carbon matrix,set up the same.

Comment

I believe mine is an 08 or 09 Alpha Max. I don’t get to go hunting enough to justify spending that much on a new one as long as it is still doing the job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

still shooting my 2002 Reflex until yesterday
                          finally broke down and shot a new bow and amazed at the difference!
                          bought an Elite 35
                          Thanks Leading Edge Archery in Boerne

Comment

Still shooting the Drenalin here.

Comment

I’m shooting a ‘12 Bear Anarchy, really been happy with it. Hoping to pick up a Mathews Z7 or the like at some point but that’ll also be an older bow. My budget doesn’t allow for a new model bow and my skill level doesn’t require one. I’m perfectly happy with 5-10 year old tech.

Comment

old Hoyt Vtec. I have not been able to talk myself into something else since this works

Comment

Working...
                                X