• Show
Clear All

still shooting my 08 Bowtech

<<<---------

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
      PSE Brute X

The A 10 Warthog of bows.
      Looking to try to pick up a used bow in the next month to be ready for October 1. I have shot compounds int he past but never owned one and always have been a rifle hunter.

After lots of research, this looks like a top option for what I have in mind. Any idea what I should pay for one in good condition?

Comment

DXT till it comes apart! love that bow. No plans of getting a new bow any time soon.

Comment

My newest bow is a 1999 Mathews Q2. I also still have my PSE Mach 4, I believe it is a 1988 year model.

Comment

MQ32...99 model still rolling.

Comment

Reflex Xtreme

Comment

Can't give up my 2007 Switchback XT. Shoot great!

Comment

I shoot a hoyt I bought in about 2005, it still shoots fine. Thru the years I have changed sight and rest a couple times to get what I like and put one string on it.

I just do not see the point to spend money to get another when this works fine.

Comment

'07 Hoyt 38 Pro and '10 AlphaMax35.

cricman

Comment

07 bowtech tribute. have contemplated getting a new bow, but this thing is a killing machine. shot through a chronograph today and it shoots an average of 300fps. hard for me to switch

Comment

Originally posted by WyattC View Post
                        07 bowtech tribute. have contemplated getting a new bow, but this thing is a killing machine. shot through a chronograph today and it shoots an average of 300fps. hard for me to switch
                        I had an 07 tribute for a long time. Got more kills than beubonic plague
                        Last edited by Chew; 08-27-2019, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                          I had am 07 tribute for a long time. Got more kills than beubonic plague
                          i bought it from my cousin when he upgraded to the destroyer 350, we would shoot together and everytime he would tell me he liked it more than his new one. he had it set at 80# and he absolutely smoked deer and pigs. no telling how many he actually killed with it. since i know what its capable of its hard for me to switch to something else

Comment

2012 PSE EVO 60# 29"
                            I could afford to make a change if I chose to; there's just no reason to.
                            And it's fixing to get an opportunity to go do some serious work in Africa

Comment

DXT still works for me.

Comment

I still think the DXT was one of the best bows ever made. I loved mine. I wish I still had that bow.

Comment

Working...
                                X