No announcement yet.

Help me pick an Elk arrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muddy just built me some arrows last week (cut and glued inserts only)... haven't got a chance to wrap, fletch, and shoot them but I can say for sure that he was an outstanding guy to work with.

He took the time to make sure he asked the right questions so he could put together the best arrows for my bow, and what I would be doing with them. I wont hesitate to do business with him in the future, or direct someone to him.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinJanow View Post
      I'm not sure I know what "heavy" is haha. I shoot an arrow around 400gr right now and I'm thinking that's too light. But maybe I'm wrong.
      In 2012 I was recovering from rotator cuff surgery and could only pull 51 pounds on my Heli-M. I was shooting a 405 gr arrow with a Terminal-T broad head. I had a pass through on a 300 inch bull. My son has 2 315 inch bulls with a 385 gr arrow.
      Your arrow should be sufficient. I would recommend putting most of your effort into becoming the best archer possible.
      When possible work up your heart rate and shoot one arrow. The most important thing in bow hunting is your one arrow group.

Comment

Working...
      X