X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeap its way slow. I got lucky maybe

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
      ^^^^ if you do the math there it cones out to 343fps IBO...GIVE EM 4 for the 60-70 difference and you get 347... exact same as what the 2 60# rocky (and I o. First ) tested.

Only bow I have ever shot that met or exceeded advertised IBO is the one I have now. I always as a rule of thumb nock of 10fps on advertised IBO.

Comment

My Destroyer is faster then its ibo

Comment

So I could finally touch 300 while still drawing 60#. That is incredible!

Comment

Originally posted by thebomb6_99 View Post
            My Destroyer is faster then its ibo

Only one I know of. I wanted one but the fastest on I ever shot was only 4fps faster than my 82nd. Still have that bow. Still love it!
            Originally posted by super_dave View Post
            So I could finally touch 300 while still drawing 60#. That is incredible!

Hell we've been doing that. I'm pushing 368 grains, 60 pounds, 28 DL @ 305fps.

Comment

Yea. At 28" 60# I've been able to shoot over 300 since 04' at least probably earlier.

With a 6" brace 350ish is still TO ME where the bar still sits. Some might get 2-3 more and some are a hair longer than 30". But the same 350 that the black Knight and a few more hit back in 03' is still the speed mark at 6" brace......company's HAVE made that speed more shooter friendly though

Comment

I forgot to ask the last deer I shot what it thought about the speed my bow was making.

Comment

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
                  I forgot to ask the last deer I shot what it thought about the speed my bow was making.

There you go.

Comment

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
                    Not the point.
                    Bottom line, the RPM is a 352-360 IBO bow, (30 inches DL), (draw cycle is very harsh at 30), but as you shorten DL down to 28, this bow starts falling off, and the draw-cycle is very,very sweet.
                    (Imagine that, as you smooth out the draw-cycle, the bow loses speed)
                    AS LONG AS THE POTENTIAL RPM BUYER is aware that he/she is not gonna gain the IBO difference in this bow over his current bow,(assuming current bow reaches it's IBO speed), if the DL is 28 or less. Go for it, It is a wonderful bow, maybe the best Bowtech has put out at 28 inches.
                    I was hoping to gain 27 fps over my Assassin that does reach the advertised333 IBO,but it's not gonna happen , all things being equal.
                    I'm gonna get 12 fps over my Assassin.

Comment

Now that we have kind of determined the 360 does not hit IBO, is the 360 the fastest bow Bowtech has produced?

Comment

At 28", no.

My insanity shoots the exact same arrow 1-3 fps faster.

At 30" it might be

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                          Not if everything is apples to apples it won't. I haven't shot or tested one.if it in fact does hit IBO it would be the first Mathews I have ever seen in spec achieve it ( not 2# heavy, or 1/2 long on draw)
                          Shooting a 26.5 draw 67 lbs 508 gn arrow at 508 fps puts mr Mathews mr5 right on the button and that is measure draw Mod is 26

Comment

Originally posted by enewman View Post
                            Shooting a 26.5 draw 67 lbs 508 gn arrow at 508 fps puts mr Mathews mr5 right on the button and that is measure draw Mod is 26
                            508 fps? That's smoking

Comment

Even if he meant 308 fps that would be the fastest bow ever made.

Comment

Originally posted by thebomb6_99 View Post
                                Even if he meant 308 fps that would be the fastest bow ever made.
                                Lol true story

Comment

Working...
                                X