some numbers from the RPM 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleGArchery View Post
    Did you check the speed drop from 30 inch draw to 29 inch draw. Bowtech told me on a 70 lb bow it would drop 12 to 14 feet a sec. I guess it's because of the way the cam is made.

Dang sure could be. 10 as you know is the rule of thumb but not set in stone on all bows.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
      After ur 1st shoulder surgery you will wish you've been shootin 60.

There is always that possibility, but I bet the fire department will pay for it. I'm not too worried yet. I do turn 30 this year, time flies by

Comment

Did you check the speed drop from 30 inch draw to 29 inch draw. Bowtech told me on a 70 lb bow it would drop 12 to 14 feet a sec. I guess it's because of the way the cam is made.
        At 62# it was exactly 10 loss from 30 to 29.... don't have access to a 70#, but bet its the same or close

Comment

all that sounds good to me, i'm old and my crap is slow.

Comment

So at my 70/30 it may actually make ibo? I've heard from a buddy, also a member here, who has shot at 30" and says it's very smooth

Comment

I fear the 70/30 might not hit 350....might. smooth is an opinion, so it very well could be

Comment

I just shot the carbon knight and carbon overdrive both shot ok but drew terrible, haven't touched the rpm yet, but if it was me and I was going to buy a BowTech I would have to get the Experience still just for shootability on my end.

Comment

Longer draw cams store more energy.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                    I like both.

RPM- faster, more stable, more "tunable", lot of technology

Carbon Knight draws smooth too, much simpler cam system k.I.s.s., priced right.

In most hunting shot ranges the carbon knight will do everything the rpm will....probably will at any distance. Up to shooter to decided if a few extra feet are worth that much more money.... tough call.

Carbon overdrive.........non contender, I was not impressed
                    Good advise... I might come see you

Comment

Originally posted by Csmith52779 View Post
                      I just shot the carbon knight and carbon overdrive both shot ok but drew terrible, haven't touched the rpm yet, but if it was me and I was going to buy a BowTech I would have to get the Experience still just for shootability on my end.
                      I shot both of those as well.. Not impressed.. RPM 360 is much smoother. Very noticeable

Comment

I sure do hope so but both are way better to the Full Throttle, I cant handle that bow at 70 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Csmith52779 View Post
                          I sure do hope so but both are way better to the Full Throttle, I cant handle that bow at 70 pounds.

No crap!!! That's a 55 pound bow! It's not smooth at all. Great bow. But not smooth. And somebody at some point will call it that.

Comment

Maybe even only a 50 pounder!

Comment

So what are the opinions if you throw the Experience in the mix with the Knight and RPM?

Comment

Well I haven't shot the RPM but over both carbon bow the Experience is a easier shooting bow, that was my #2 bow option this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X