Destroyer LE Vs Invasion Cpx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Destroyer LE Vs Invasion Cpx

I have shot mathews for about 5 years and love my z7. But i want a bit more speed/KE out of my bow and mathews hasn't came out with anything i like so far. Has anyone shot either one of these bowtechs? The destroyer is limited edition 2013 model

Yep. Go Destroyer. **** invasion has a top heavy kick back on the Shot. Everyone ive shot did it.

Comment

Ha. I could have written this thread. I'm in same boat. Have a Z7 but wouldn't mind some more speed. I don't want to sacrifice the smootheness though. I have also shot the invasion and it does have a pretty good buzz to it. That being said what would be a good choice for smooth and faster. The destoyer just seems a little raw.

Comment

I don't know,but I don't want a pse! I am thinking that destroyer... Would have to shoot one to find out... I shot the original 350 and was pretty impressed...

Comment

To me the destroyer was to light and the insainty was just right.

Comment

I am basically just looking for something kind of small axle to axle. I dont want it to be so heavy either. But I want at least a 350 ibo, I plan on shooting 600-700 grain arrows so I would need a fast bow. Anyone know of anything I am describing?

Comment

Oh forgot to mention if you read the insainty ad,its the destroyer and invasion all in one.

Comment

I get pretty good speed with my monster. But if that's the only two choices I would go with the destroyer hands down

Comment

In my opinion, you sacrifice accuracy with the shorter brace height.

The invasion isn't a 350 ibo bow anyways, but a 343 with a 7 inch brace.

IMO it's superior to the destroyer in many ways. FWIW, you don't NEED a 350 IBO bow, don't sacrifice ease of shooting and overall shoot ability for a few FPS.

Comment

I have shot them both and own destroyer 340. Both are "smooth, fast, and quiet." Aren't all bows now). The invasion gets the nod to quietness and smoothness, the destroyer speed. Marginal on all ends though. At the shot, the invasion does rotate backwards some in your hand, where the destroyer is dead or slightly forward moving depending on stab. Even with the 7" stab on the invasion it still had a slight kickback. For me the invasion may have been a little easier to shoot, but not by much. In the end it came down to price, and I got a GREAT deal on the destroyer 340 so I went with it. There is/was an invasion and an insanity in the classifieds by Rocky.

Comment

Has anyone Choreographed the two bows with a 500-700 grain arrow?

Comment

I currently shoot and invasion and had had a Z7. Since the bowtech is a dual cam set up it is WAY different than the Z7 when it comes to being smooth, but when at full draw its like your not holding any weight at all, and mine is maxed out at 72-73 lbs. I love the bowtech, fast, VERY Quiet, pretty light, and alot of fun to shoot.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352639454.348666.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	24139067

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352639469.511969.jpg
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	24139068

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352639480.359475.jpg
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	24139069
                          I just want a lot of punch and a bow that will zip those heavy arrows.
                          I agree with you on that brace height but I would have to shoot it before- to expierment for myself

Comment

[ATTACH]419174[/ATTACH]

Comment

Man, to br brutally honest, its gonna be really hard to get a 600g arrow to fly that fast out of an average setup of 29"/70#. To me, a destroyer 340 with 70-80# limbs would be top notch (if thats even an option).. other than that, an omen is the only thing that would come close to that number..

What u hunting by the way??

Comment

Working...
                              X