• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352649930.853408.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	24139106It wasn't this one was it? I bought it last year brand new for 500 it was a left over. He just wanted to get rid of it cause it was from the last years models. He called me and told me the price and I was there in 15 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
      Havent shot many Insanity's huh. . It doesnt shoot or sound like a speed bow. When you can split nocks at 30 yards how much more accuracy do you need???
      Actually I shot an insanity for awhile. Shoots good but the destroyer and insanity are two different bows.

Split limbs, cpx design.....lots of things factor into that bows shoot ability.not just BH.

I didn't care for the stiffness in the draw of the insanity myself.

Comment

Originally posted by lesson 101 View Post
        [ATTACH]419218[/ATTACH]It wasn't this one was it? I bought it last year brand new for 500 it was a left over. He just wanted to get rid of it cause it was from the last years models. He called me and told me the price and I was there in 15 minutes
        No it was the grid riser MR5.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
          Actually I shot an insanity for awhile. Shoots good but the destroyer and insanity are two different bows.

Split limbs, cpx design.....lots of things factor into that bows shoot ability.not just BH.

I didn't care for the stiffness in the draw of the insanity myself.
          I left all this out. I shoot an 82nd Airborne and cant shoot the same dot at 30 without tearing my arrows up. The Insanity is quieter, faster, vibrates less and shoots just as good or better than my 82. Point being its extremely accurate.

Comment

The insainty rules, stiff yes ,no valley yes,but gosh i love it.

Comment

Rocky has/had a Destroyer LE, No different other than cosmetic than original (Which I loved, and owned). Of the 2 it gets my vote hands down.

Invasion TO ME was one of the all time worst bows put out by BowTech, I honestly hated almost everything about it.

I now have an Insanity, Its hands down the best released by BowTech TO ME that I've owned or shot. Apples to Apples is 2 fps slower than my D350 but waaayyyyy smoother to draw and less side tourque

Comment

I can't understand you saying Mathews does not have speed.. OKAY shoot one of the speed bow that Mathews make they do have them. Monster 5,6 & 7, Z7 Magnum & Reezen 6.5 these are as fast as any on the market.

Comment

I do like the ibo of the monster, but it's to long axle to axle, They are also very heavy bows!! I wanted the reezen but it is already on the discontinued list ...

Comment

I am considering the mr 5

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                      Rocky has/had a Destroyer LE, No different other than cosmetic than original (Which I loved, and owned). Of the 2 it gets my vote hands down.

Invasion TO ME was one of the all time worst bows put out by BowTech, I honestly hated almost everything about it.

I now have an Insanity, Its hands down the best released by BowTech TO ME that I've owned or shot. Apples to Apples is 2 fps slower than my D350 but waaayyyyy smoother to draw and less side tourque
                      To be argumentative in the most respectful way, how is the Invasion the worst bow BT put out and the Insanity the best? They're very similar bows to eachother in the major categories.

Comment

I will say this,the insainty was the only bow i could get to 300 plus fps with a 26 inch reach at 72 pounds,i could not reach those speeds with any other, with my reach and i still get 80 ke out of her with a 400 grain arrow and hundred grain broadhead.

Comment

Originally posted by explorer1 View Post
                          I will say this,the insainty was the only bow i could get to 300 plus fps with a 26 inch reach at 72 pounds,i could not reach those speeds with any other, with my reach and i still get 80 ke out of her with a 400 grain arrow and hundred grain broadhead.
                          Your shooting a 500 grain arrow? That's not bad if your over 300fps with a 500 grain arrow

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                            To be argumentative in the most respectful way, how is the Invasion the worst bow BT put out and the Insanity the best? They're very similar bows to eachother in the major categories.
                            In appearance and features they are alike...so much ao i cant tell the difference at a glance.

Draw cycles are night and day different. Insanity is the smoothest drawing speed bow I've shot. The invasion was so bad I thought the shop was playing a joke on me after all the hype.

Insanity after shot just sits dead in your hand, while the invasion you need a helmet because thw top cam while kick back and hit you in the head.

Just my oppioions on them, nothing more

Comment

Interesting....I felt the opposite.

Comment

Watching this thread, I'm in the same boat I want more KE and want arrow speed somewhere about 275fps. I have a Destroyer 340 but with my short draw @27.5 it only shoots 260 with a 395 total weight arrow. I really want to go to a 425to 450gr arrow. @ 275.

Comment

Working...
                                X