No announcement yet.

New bow - $1000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He said he wants a brand new one cause he wants to know everything about it. And I bought my revenge bare bow for 649.

Comment

Yes the revenge rigged out and tuned ready to go for $660

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
        go to a pro shop and start shooting... with 1k, youll find one you love..I PROMISE
        Yep....

Comment

One on AT for $560 with apache micro rest in skullworks.

Comment

Originally posted by awatsonjr View Post
            Yes the revenge rigged out and tuned ready to go for $660
            There is no way anybody got a brand new revenge completely rigged out and tuned for 660. The bare bow is 650 from there site. I ain't calling you a liar but a shop is doing that then they are losing money out the butt.

Comment

Go to eBay and look

Comment

Wow looks like I got screwed. I shoulda looked there first but I have a way better sight and way better rest and a way better stabilizer. But that is a helluva deal. Might buy another one for that price for a back up. That is an awesome price for that bow. That bow is awesome an I

Comment

Yea I like the skullworks. I'm going to go to wolfs outdoor in center to shoot one

Comment

Love it you can't beat it IMHO. It's awesome and I recommend everybody try it. I'm gonna try a Mathews z7 extreme next season.

Comment

I really hope you shoot it and get it. Where you live at?

Comment

Jasper Texas.

Comment

I'm shooting a new breed nemesis 2011 right now and I love it

Comment

My two cents..... I looked at several and shot several, for me it ended up being a mathews z7xtream; it just felt right for me and it is baby toot quiet!

Comment

Thanks for all the ideas. I don't HAVE to spend it all, but I want a top of the line, No nonsense bow. I've had my share of used bows, and it's always in the back of my mind about it's former life.

I totally forgot about PSE, and there's a dealer local so I'll go check them out.
                              What will probably end up happening is I'll stop by CCR when I pick up my badger from Carlton at Picture Perfect Taxi. I'm sure they can fix me up!

Comment

I shot a lot of bows earlier this year and settled on the PSE Evo. Smooth, quiet and fast!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X